What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should add - there was a pattern regarding this poster.

Im thinking about how I should have got my eyebrows waxed instead of me tweezing them! OWWIE! the price I pay for beauty I tell ya! :giggle: lol

Thinking about a horrible thing I said to someone years ago. I still feel bad about it.

Im thinking about how I should have got my eyebrows waxed instead of me tweezing them! OWWIE! the price I pay for beauty I tell ya! :giggle: lol

you have pain ouch your ware do you have infect? no or yes :lol:

you help help soft hot water

How about those places in the malls that use thread to take them off?

I am not sure guess I think so loud out mall I

New eyebrows_ try VampireFreaks special-purple. Sure to be noticed!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Another consideration from Vampire Freaks- Jet's favourite: Gothic Bald Head!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Last edited:
Thinking that I love this weather and wish it would stay like that all summer
YES! And it was great for mowing the lawn (since most of my backyard was in the shade by the time I got home from work).

YES! And it was great for mowing the lawn (since most of my backyard was in the shade by the time I got home from work).

I mowed yesterday. Was a bit more humid than today, but still very pleasant.

Huh? How do they do that?

I have very sparse brows. Never even plucked them.

I am not sure. I just see one when I walk in the mall. Just a little booth. They women lean back in a chair with the booth owner looming over them.

I don't really know what they do with the thread. But it is called that. :dunno:

I was good mood faithful I reading my sister said ultras on might to soon baby I am exciting relative on my family I consider support to my nephew plan do swimming I figure out good outing encourage to family communication positive! I figure out my mind good great!

I was good mood faithful I reading my sister said ultras on might to soon baby I am exciting relative on my family I consider support to my nephew plan do swimming I figure out good outing encourage to family communication positive! I figure out my mind good great!

Did the ultrasound tell if the new baby is a boy or a girl?

I am not sure. I just see one when I walk in the mall. Just a little booth. They women lean back in a chair with the booth owner looming over them.

I don't really know what they do with the thread. But it is called that. :dunno:

I believe you. Just not something I have seen. Guess because I have no need. But then, I don't spend a lot of time on primping, even when I need to!:lol:

I have seen it too. It's called threading. I'm trying to think of something akin to it -- I can picture it, but I can't think of the words !!

Did the ultrasound tell if the new baby is a boy or a girl?

I am honest not yet, I think so she already doctor I guess I send to my sister no answer i wonder might she is busy I think so guess

I think hard to assurace boy or girl :P she think so girl not sure pretty I hope be hear news I let know you!

I am honest not yet, I think so she already doctor I guess I send to my sister no answer i wonder might she is busy I think so guess

I think hard to assurace boy or girl :P she think so girl not sure pretty I hope be hear news I let know you!

Ok, I will be interested.

I have seen it too. It's called threading. I'm trying to think of something akin to it -- I can picture it, but I can't think of the words !!

Yeah, they make a loop around your hair with the thread and pull them apart, almost like untying your shoelaces.

the loop goes in with the hair and "out" while the hair is pulled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back