What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too :)

did my first towing. I towed my friend's motorcycle from NJ to NYC to bring it to my mechanic
No mechanics in the Soprano State? :hmm:

Not yet. I haven't seen the tenant doing this, so I'm not sure exactly who it is. It's someone to the left of my unit. I'm not getting out of bed and going outside to talk to the person when I am trying to sleep at night.

Leave a note on front of the apartment building door for the smokers not to smoke near any window?

Leave a note on front of the apartment building door for the smokers not to smoke near any window?
I am not sure whose door to put a note on.

It was more satisfying (at the time) to yell out my window "Get the f**k away from the building with your cigarettes!" and slam my window closed.

Not yet. I haven't seen the tenant doing this, so I'm not sure exactly who it is. It's someone to the left of my unit. I'm not getting out of bed and going outside to talk to the person when I am trying to sleep at night.

instead of throwing a bucket of water... get a Bubble Gun

FLASH_LIGHT_UP_BUBBLE_GUN.jpg

..... and make sure your bubbles are flammable :)

instead of throwing a bucket of water... get a Bubble Gun

FLASH_LIGHT_UP_BUBBLE_GUN.jpg

..... and make sure your bubbles are flammable :)
I was thinking of starting with urine and escalating from there.

if smell of cigarette bothers you while you zzz... wouldn't odor of urine bother you too?

:barf:

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:

if smell of cigarette bothers you while you zzz... wouldn't odor of urine bother you too?

:barf:

Eewww the mental pic, ciggy and urine smell together blah

I love medically induced naps. It brings in the best kind of dreams ever.

Allergy medicine is bad for you? That thing knocks me right out, but I'm always back up after an hour. And I feel free of allergies.

Allergy meds knock me right out too. I try hard not to take them if I can help it.

Allergy meds knock me right out too. I try hard not to take them if I can help it.

Yeah, I try not to take them either, but have to when it's necessary. I was having a crazy sneezing fit this morning. I feel so much better now. :aw:

I am thinking how depression is not a fun to go through.

I understand you completely. It's not fun at all. It's like you cave in on yourself after the world has caved in on you already. You can't find your way out and you're just searching for the light to see your way out and yet you can't find it.

Yeah, I try not to take them either, but have to when it's necessary. I was having a crazy sneezing fit this morning. I feel so much better now. :aw:

Good!

I don't have so much a sneezing fit, but a swollen throat (makes me cough, clear my throat constantly) when my allergies are acting up. I have had a rough time the last few days with this, so I am either sick right now, or am wondering if I'm allergic to something new.

Wirelessly posted

AlleyCat said:
lanapoo said:

Good!

I don't have so much a sneezing fit, but a swollen throat (makes me cough, clear my throat constantly) when my allergies are acting up. I have had a rough time the last few days with this, so I am either sick right now, or am wondering if I'm allergic to something new.

I been my clearing throat a lot, had a bad case of allergies a few weeks ago. It's no fun, hope you get better soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back