What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of pain!

I have weak on medication doesn't work system body my mind shocked hit happend strong anxiety I send to my cousellor help me control my anxiety not easy I am not nornal, dizzy weird It is very pretty sleep hard to not easy sleep I am not usually might to easy not feeling feeling not weird!

It is totally okay to be sick of something or bored of something. Not everything is relative.

I'm thinking of how tired I am...and slept a lot today, too much company for several days....and want to get back to "the normal routine" around here....and a little bit of peace and quiet. Seems my body & mind are burned out.

Went to my nephew's wedding this afternoon. My stunningly handsome nephew married his beautiful bride on a chilly Michigan day, on the beach. They are so happy and so in love.

At the reception they played a slide-show of pictures of themselves growing up and then pictures of them when they started dating and throughout their relationship. What really shone through to me in their childhood pictures was how each of them was so dearly loved and precious to their respective families.

Loving your kids and showing them that you love them - what a powerful, powerful thing that is, and what a foundation for them to build their life-long happiness on.

I'm thinking these two are off to a very, very good start.

Listening to the Go Go's brought back memories, when my friends' said, I looked like the lady in the middle with dark hair wearing red top:giggle:
promocolor2.jpg

I love how my life always screws up at the worst moment possible. When I try hard to do something different, someone from the past always has to come up and ruin everything. I try to push the past to side, but it keeps coming back. I try to ignore it. No matter how much I tell the past to stop coming back, to stop getting involved, it just doesn't work. I have to just resign myself to the fact that my past will just constantly come up even when I look forward to the future. There will always be some kind of an interference. Yes, I do have a baggage that I really need to get rid of and I don't know how.

I am thinking about how much fun I had on Saturday. :)

sick

I'm sick of pain!

My dear friend KRISTINAB....I hear ya...same here..It will end , we must find the courage to push thru it. You have endured so much, but I know your heart is strong and you can do this. focus on an object you enjoy looking at and get comfortable. Then let yourself relax, little be little feel the the pain flowing thru your body and out your finger tips. You can actually learn to trance, to help you free yourself from so of the pain. I hope this helps. I will included yo as always in my daily meditations. I send you me wigh for continued courage and Peace to fill your heart ♥..smile...tight hugs.Midnight♥

I'm sick of pain!

Here is hopefully a little more helpful answer. You can take steps to conquer it.

Pain and depression are closely related. Depression can cause pain — and pain can cause depression. Sometimes pain and depression create a vicious cycle in which pain worsens symptoms of depression, and then the resulting depression worsens feelings of pain.

In many people, depression causes unexplained physical symptoms such as back pain or headaches. Sometimes this kind of pain is the first or the only sign of depression.

Pain and depression: Is there a link? - MayoClinic.com

Thinking about the stupid neighbor who smokes cigarettes near my window at night when I am trying to sleep. I wish the stupid neighbor would go somewhere else and smoke because I don't want the stink in my apartment.

Wirelessly posted

Glenn said:
Thinking about the stupid neighbor who smokes cigarettes near my window at night when I am trying to sleep. I wish the stupid neighbor would go somewhere else and smoke because I don't want the stink in my apartment.

Tell him to go smoke else where, you have the right to be smoke-free. The neighbor is unconsiderate!

did you talk to him yet?

I am thinking about how much fun I had on Saturday. :)

me too :)

did my first towing. I towed my friend's motorcycle from NJ to NYC to bring it to my mechanic

did you talk to him yet?
Not yet. I haven't seen the tenant doing this, so I'm not sure exactly who it is. It's someone to the left of my unit. I'm not getting out of bed and going outside to talk to the person when I am trying to sleep at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back