What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shocked almost fall on fan broken :( not funny! I wonder I fall on almost fall on the floor
last night I was very sometimes dream nightmare! weird!

Thinking about....... Shoot.. Got way too much on my plate right now!!

The government and how ridiculous they are when it comes to jobs. I'm not "highly qualified" for an internship? Well, screw you too.

My car broke down today and it was a couple of hours before I got help. Guess I will need to call the local garage to have car fixed tomorrow.

I delete old on verision on my laptop seems not work firefox I found it replace new update adobe window cooperation for issues Firefox! pretty sound solve!

I am again pop I addiction on watch on sport I am pretty expect!

I am thinking of going to be early tonight. I have a headache and the Tylenol isn't kicking it. I have Naproxen 500s that would kick them but I don't want my stomach in knots for the next 5 days over it.

It's almost like having to choose between the lesser of two evils.

I am thinking I am so glad to be done helping someone program and design their website two days before the deadline. Now I can relax for the weekend :)

The idea of it didn't thrill me. I also would have had to pay $60 for the ticket, $65 for the limo, and then about $150+ for the tux.

I guess you're not interested in this whole wedding thing either :lol:

I guess you're not interested in this whole wedding thing either :lol:

Nope. :cool2: People are well aware of my thoughts on the "institution of marriage". I don't need a piece of paper and an extravagant ceremony to prove my love for someone.

Speaking of weddings - went to the rehearsal dinner tonight for my nephew and his bride-to-be. The wedding is tomorrow, on the beach. After my own heart! It will be a lovely setting (cross fingers for sun!) and my new niece-to-be is a lovely young woman. Nephew is a very fortunate young man to have found her and to be smart enough to make a commitment to her.

It's exciting to see them take this major step, and feel so right about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back