What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking it probably wasn't a good thing that I fell asleep for the last 20 minutes of work today. But my boss was gone and there was just one other person in the office and I had finished my project, so oh well... I'm not used to this 8-5 work day. Need to get more sleep!

Thinking that I'm having an allergy reaction to something. I've been breaking out in hives. My only known allergy is grapes, and I haven't had any !!

I'm thinking there is a heck of a thunderstorm starting, and the lights have flickered off twice. I'm getting off the computer now.

I'm thinking it probably wasn't a good thing that I fell asleep for the last 20 minutes of work today. But my boss was gone and there was just one other person in the office and I had finished my project, so oh well... I'm not used to this 8-5 work day. Need to get more sleep!

looks like you'll be like one of those people who go to sleep at like 10pm

I'm thinking there is a heck of a thunderstorm starting, and the lights have flickered off twice. I'm getting off the computer now.

We had one a few days ago....wind and buckets of rain...thought it would rain again this evening, but no luck! We do need the rain, it's been too dry here.

Also thinking about this young girl's bucket list. Hope she will get to do most of them before she passes on.

Alice's Bucket List

This girl has garnered an lot of attention by the media

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6locBvdMJtw]YouTube - ‪greedy broad steals foul ball‬‏[/ame]

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of doing zumba whoohoo!! Maybe, go to a deaf social if time permits me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back