What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was my apt a couple of hours earlier. :P

Now, is it comfortable? I had to set my thermostat at 72 degrees because 75 was too hot for me. I know that my electric bill will be high but I cant sleep when I am hot.

Now, is it comfortable? I had to set my thermostat at 72 degrees because 75 was too hot for me. I know that my electric bill will be high but I cant sleep when I am hot.

Yes. 80 degrees is about right for me. 70 degrees is too cold for me. I'm more sensitive to the cold than I used to be because of my diabetes.

2445q8ijpg.gif

of course i am patient :D

Thinking my bartender tonight must be related to Miranda Kerr in some way.....they are twins.

Also thinking it's weird that I ran into a relative today that I had never met before.

today I was good mood positive happy freedom! I am exciting my calm down!

Yes. 80 degrees is about right for me. 70 degrees is too cold for me. I'm more sensitive to the cold than I used to be because of my diabetes.

Agree on those temps. And for some reason, with my MS, air conditioning cold is worse than actual seasonal cold.

Since my mother's dbl pneumonia, she can't handle anything colder than 78. Also, here in Florida, she has to cover up real good since she has vitaligo and the white patches burn very easily. She uses an SPF 150, but she will still burn, so she gos out with a sweater on all the time. Now that her scalp has also been covered with the white patches and her hair is totally white, she has to wear a hat as well. With 93 degree sunny days, she gets very hot and MIL keeps the A/C set to 76, it's a wonder my mother doesn't get sick.

I'm glad that you have had such a good day and kept your positive mood. We all know you can do it!

I am great my inspiration wonderful day summer I am very enjoy i wait for soon my grandparents figure out relative I am exciting
I will go to there my family! also last year I was very happy
on june 19th soon pincini
my grandma is very love me I am very person, I look like eye my grandma smile notice me face exepression, she faithful me I remember :P she worth is very good person! support to my strength positive hard work

you have try struggle adjust to improve future hard work your heart and your change your mature! successfully pleasure to positive!

There is nothing like arriving home to a cool house when you are sweating buckets.

I am great my inspiration wonderful day summer I am very enjoy i wait for soon my grandparents figure out relative I am exciting
I will go to there my family! also last year I was very happy
on june 19th soon pincini
my grandma is very love me I am very person, I look like eye my grandma smile notice me face exepression, she faithful me I remember :P she worth is very good person! support to my strength positive hard work

you have try struggle adjust to improve future hard work your heart and your change your mature! successfully pleasure to positive!

I am glad you will be seeing your grandma soon. I know how much she loves you, and how good you feel after you see her.

There is nothing like arriving home to a cool house when you are sweating buckets.

That's what my sons say when they come home after school...they have to walk 2 blocks to get home. And many days, they come in without their shirts on....saying "it's sooooo hot out there"! And I say...."well, you glad to be home, huh"?

Realized I ate a pound of them *gasp*. Yeah - I am drinking and drinking, but it's finally getting sated. :giggle:

I'm working on my second Pepsi in the last hour! I had 4 perch fillets in the freezer, and decided to fry them with some chili lime seasoning tonight. Did not realize that it had salt, and added extra salt to the flour and cornmeal! Oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back