What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your circuit breakers to be sure your AC hasn't tripped.

Check your circuit breakers to be sure your AC hasn't tripped.

All the circuits seem to be in order. I'm going to check the bathroom vent to see if anything is coming out of it. The circuit thing is right next to my computer.

All the circuits seem to be in order. I'm going to check the bathroom vent to see if anything is coming out of it. The circuit thing is right next to my computer.

Vent in bathroom is working and now that I turned off fan, I can also feel air from vent above me so I guess I'll just have to wait. I used the toilet paper to test the vent in my bathroom.

However the air above me seems a bit weak.. Maybe vent isn't open all the way. I'm sort so I will need someone to open up the vent for me.

Thank u. Her team seems off today. The other team is just lucky. Lol. Poor my girl s turn to put the mask and shield unform that she's a catcher right now. Poor her. She likes second base the best. Haha. But she needs to get some experiences with each of positions to see which position she is good at. She's 10 yrs old. Give it some time ha

My son played second base, and I played 3rd when I was a kid! Gotta love the infield.

Some games are like that. Your team can do everything right, and still the luck falls to the other team. Dang it!

Ten years old...what a great age. My great neice that lives with me is ten.

My son played second base, and I played 3rd when I was a kid! Gotta love the infield.

I was in the right field on my softball team at VSDB. I remember our coach cancelled it cuz he thought we were more interested in eating burgers than in playing softball.

I was in the right field on my softball team at VSDB. I remember our coach cancelled it cuz he thought we were more interested in eating burgers than in playing softball.

:lol: I remember some of my son's Little League games. They seemed to be more interested in watching the clouds go by some days.:giggle:

:lol: I remember some of my son's Little League games. They seemed to be more interested in watching the clouds go by some days.:giggle:

I hope the coach didn't cancel his Little League team for the rest of the season.

I hope the coach didn't cancel his Little League team for the rest of the season.

Naw! He suffered all the way through it with a good sense of humor.:lol:

The guy was awesome. He was great with all the kids, but was especially attentive to P.J. to accommodate his deafness. Even learned some sign.

Naw! He suffered all the way through it with a good sense of humor.:lol:

:lol: I think that if our coach at VSDB ever ate at Bass Hall at VSDB, he would understand why we wanted to eat burgers at fast food places.

The food at Bass Hall was awful. I remember being served blue-green balonga for breakfast.

It is not a big deal. We all know you have a bunch of kids. I bet it is easy to get distracted.

:ty: Bott, you just gave me a good excuse ;)

Me, being a home-educator and teacher, spelling and grammatical errors make me cringe, especially when the issue being addressed was on the mastery of language. :giggle:

:lol: I think that if our coach at VSDB ever ate at Bass Hall at VSDB, he would understand why we wanted to eat burgers at fast food places.

The food at Bass Hall was awful. I remember being served blue-green balonga for breakfast.

OMG! I would have been eating every burger I could get my hands on!

:ty: Bott,

Me, being a home-educator and teacher, spelling and grammatical errors make me cringe, especially when the issue being addressed was on the mastery of language. :giggle:

Don't be so hard on yourself.;)

i m thinking of goals that is impossible for me to achieve :wave: Technically i am thinking of reading :giggle:

i m thinking of goals that is impossible for me to achieve :wave: Technically i am thinking of reading :giggle:

Not impossible. Just hard work. But anything worth having is worth working for.

Not impossible. Just hard work. But anything worth having is worth working for.

Yes indeed. but i consider them impossible goals so i kno that it is hard work. :D my phrase of saying.

:ugh:

Thinking I cant wait until TheWriteAlex moves here so we can hang out. I could use a new friend who understands what it is like growing up orally. Many of my freinds here grew up with ASL or SEE (later on became ASL). My group of girls in PA havent really been making an effort to keep in touch with me except for my best friend so I am done with working to maintain contact.

My son is interested in playing with the dirt at his games. So cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back