What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap. I'm stuck outside sitting on the bench watching my girls playing softball game. Glad some parents brought popciles for the girls. Its 92 degrees outside. Glad its around 50 perfect of humdity. Not too bad but wish it d be heavy windy. Sun is still strong. I got all sunburned from last weekend. So I put so much sun block lotions on mine today. Hurrrrrry for the game to be over. I'm thirsy. The tiny booth selling drinks is closed. I don't feel like walking all the way down to buy one while my girls on the play field. My hub got a major headache today so he couldn't make it to come and my boy wanted to stay home. Hey my girl has a wonderful sport doing her best to play the game. ^_^

Give a cheer for your girl from me!:wave:

How much the heavy winds are making me nervous. It has been extremely blustery today. I have huge hundreds-of-year-old trees in my yard. Days like these make me think one of these trees is going to topple onto my house.

How much the heavy winds are making me nervous. It has been extremely blustery today. I have huge hundreds-of-year-old trees in my yard. Days like these make me think one of these trees is going to topple onto my house.

I feel ya'. Got 3 huge hundreds of years old trees in my front yard. I am always afraid one is going to come through my attic roof during storms. Usually I just end up having to pick up lots of branches, though.

Has this thread turned into a weather thread? :lol: Hot and humid here with splatterings of monsoon rains, thunder and lightning.

Reading back over my posts yesterday, I am thinking of all the spelling errors I made in my posts and a few grammatical ones :shock: Now it is too late to edit them. Check: I need to proof and edit them thoroughly before posting.

Has this thread turned into a weather thread? :lol: Hot and humid here with splatterings of monsoon rains, thunder and lightning.

Reading back over my posts yesterday, I am thinking of all the spelling errors I made in my posts and a few grammatical ones :shock: Now it is too late to edit them. Check: I need to proof and edit them thoroughly before posting.

It is not a big deal. We all know you have a bunch of kids. I bet it is easy to get distracted.

Give a cheer for your girl from me!:wave:

Thank u. Her team seems off today. The other team is just lucky. Lol. Poor my girl s turn to put the mask and shield unform that she's a catcher right now. Poor her. She likes second base the best. Haha. But she needs to get some experiences with each of positions to see which position she is good at. She's 10 yrs old. Give it some time ha

Yep. :P It was at least 95 degrees inside before it got fixed.`

Whew! We haven't turn ac on yet. Lots of windows are open. Not bad. We re trying to control the bill. Save it for june july aug that are going to be hot. Hopefully tonight it gets better. We ll use the fans though. Grrr

I have had an AC go out on me twice at previous homes. When it gets SO hot inside, it really takes hours for the thermostat to register much of a difference. That's why I was asking to see if you even feel any air.

I'm a frustrated meteorologist!:giggle:

Don't worry about the errors. We come here to relax, not edit our papers.

I have had an AC go out on me twice at previous homes. When it gets SO hot inside, it really takes hours for the thermostat to register much of a difference. That's why I was asking to see if you even feel any air.

I only feel air from my fan that I bought from Wal Mart. I don't feel any air coming from the vent above me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back