What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking how I cant believe my trip will be over tmw. At least we will be back in two months. Just found out that my mom will be flying to Baltimore with my daughter in two weeks. COOOL BEANS!

I wait for donate for him I willing support to All deaf donate powerful

Detais on truck?

89 Ford Ranger. 125k miles. Same truck I've been driving since high school (16 years!)

Did you have fun hanging out with my hubby? Did he take you to the airport today?

Well he had to work for most of the time I was there, but it was good to see him and goof around. Your brother gave me a ride to the airport. It was great to see him, too!

Thanks again!

:lol: I was thinking that too! June must be going to be horrible for him.

It's the bad summer job, right?

That has a lot to do with it. I will be working on the weekends and going to school throughout the week, so it doesn't leave me a lot of free time. When June is over, I will have my weekends back... Oh, and I will have graduated high school. :)

Got my first bug bite of the season. Well, more of like five bites. Ugh!

89 Ford Ranger. 125k miles. Same truck I've been driving since high school (16 years!)
Sounds more like the truck you haven't been driving. :lol: I have an '89 and it has 100K more miles on it and I don't drive it all that much.

What I am thinking about

Well a few things really.. thinking this is the first year i will not be tanned
I know its bad for ya..but I take precautions..I will miss that. also thinking about how am i gonna shave my legs and other places...geez My left arm has limited range of motion and thats as good as its gonna get so i could shave the left leg but what to do about the right..I know I would end up looking like
well..i would have a lot of cuts , I can't reach everyplace...OMG...I am also thinking that life can really get complicated at times...mine has been a mess for over a year now and I have always followed my true path...but it seems I've come to a Y in the road...Mmmm I thought about it lastnight and today and hope I make the right decision...I have always trusted my judgement ..well up until a year or so ago when that maniac caused the brain
trauma.. I always assume ppl are going to do the right thing, I know sometimes it's not easy, but it's right and that's what matters. Perhaps I am niave, or prefer to look at only the good in ppl. It is just who I am. I will
meditate on this decision and trust that I am thinking clearly again...darn brain..laughing...Midnight♥♥I want to laugh and be happy like I always was befor this happened...Mmmmmmm
"love on an elevator, giving it up while I'm going down" (TY Stephen T)

I know its bad for ya..but I take precautions..I will miss that. also thinking about how am i gonna shave my legs and other places...geez My left arm has limited range of motion and thats as good as its gonna get so i could shave the left leg but what to do about the right..I know I would end up looking like
well..i would have a lot of cuts , I can't reach everyplace...OMG...I am also thinking that life can really get complicated at times...mine has been a mess for over a year now and I have always followed my true path...but it seems I've come to a Y in the road...Mmmm I thought about it lastnight and today and hope I make the right decision...I have always trusted my judgement ..well up until a year or so ago when that maniac caused the brain
trauma.. I always assume ppl are going to do the right thing, I know sometimes it's not easy, but it's right and that's what matters. Perhaps I am niave, or prefer to look at only the good in ppl. It is just who I am. I will
meditate on this decision and trust that I am thinking clearly again...darn brain..laughing...Midnight♥♥I want to laugh and be happy like I always was befor this happened...Mmmmmmm

There are a lot of lotions on the market that you could use to remove hair on your legs....then wash it off in the bathtub.....just sayin'....as for ur pubic hair, I'd leave that alone, unless ur SO would not mind doing it....I'm sure ur gonna find a way because you've got a lot of WILL!

My sister cannot bend over to cut her toenails due to arthritis in her back...she goes to the nail salon to have them cut for her.....Bless ya midnight...

I'm thinking about flooring options and colors for my kitchen. We were going to do tile, but due to code requirements, our windows are very expensive and so the house is costing us more than originally thought. I have to give up on my tile floors and my quartz counter top. Also have to give up on the custom shower enclosures. We are doing laminate wood floors in the great room and all 4 bedrooms and hallways. Also the closets. The kitchen and 2 bathrooms and the laundry room will have linoleum and I will have Laminate counter top in the kitchen.

I'm thinking about flooring options and colors for my kitchen. We were going to do tile, but due to code requirements, our windows are very expensive and so the house is costing us more than originally thought. I have to give up on my tile floors and my quartz counter top. Also have to give up on the custom shower enclosures. We are doing laminate wood floors in the great room and all 4 bedrooms and hallways. Also the closets. The kitchen and 2 bathrooms and the laundry room will have linoleum and I will have Laminate counter top in the kitchen.

Is your subfloor cement?

You know you can do granite tile counters with zero grout line and wood edge pretty cheaply too

Well he had to work for most of the time I was there, but it was good to see him and goof around. Your brother gave me a ride to the airport. It was great to see him, too!

Thanks again!

My brother was home? Weird...I thought he was spending the whole weekend working on his girlfriend's house. Maybe the heat got to them?

Good luck with the move and will see you soon!

I am thinking which agency to enroll with for my phlebotomy license :hmm:

I use a women's electric razor for my legs. Of course, you still need to reach the legs, but at least you wouldn't end up with nicks.

I've never had my legs waxed, but aren't there "spas" that do that?

Is your subfloor cement?

You know you can do granite tile counters with zero grout line and wood edge pretty cheaply too

Yes - the floor is cement. Remember, it's the garage that held 5 boats. We were told that the granite is the most expensive and to not get it.

Due to the windows and other code requirements since the hurricanes, the house is now going to cost somewhere around $90,000-$96,000.

I'm thinkiing that very soon, daughter gets the computer if she wants it, since I will be playing a game with MIL, mother and son. We are going to play Spinners.

Spinner Double 9 Dominoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back