The Pictures of me.

TrippLA said:
It's cool at night and little hot at day, it happened at most of days... SF are more feel like cool than LA does. I bet Sequoias's home would be same weather as SF does, not 100% sure. LA is hot, not rediciously hot with high heat index as in rest of southeast USA and even in midwest. Yea, I love LA weather because low humidity and hot isn't harm to people, unlike heat index.

Ohh, that's cool. But we will be in Santa Rosa and Fermont area of Califorina ;)

Umm Umm Umm you just got hair cut and had dyed hair? Am I correct?
Sorry I easily get confuse. Cuz in other website i notices pix of the ppls that are members with this sites and got me realized and confuse. ARghhhhh. Heh Anyway you look great. Can I trade hair from yours to my hair? I get tired of my shyt thick hair heh

PurrMeow said:
Umm Umm Umm you just got hair cut and had dyed hair? Am I correct?
Sorry I easily get confuse. Cuz in other website i notices pix of the ppls that are members with this sites and got me realized and confuse. ARghhhhh. Heh Anyway you look great. Can I trade hair from yours to my hair? I get tired of my shyt thick hair heh

Yeppers, I got my hair cut to shaving recently and dyed hair recently too! You are correct...

Thanks! Maybe but your hair is thick, then it would be hot for me... Because my hair is sort of thin...

Those pictures are radical! :D Naturally my hair is brown but I just recently dyed it red - which is just more like your 2nd picture and I'm loving it! :giggle: Oh yeah, the spiked blonde hair looks really GREAT on you! Sequoias has to be falling down on the floor wondering where you came from? hehe

Lol my sweetie is a nutcase! :P She's a tease! :lol: Yep she looks beautiful with any hair style she has. She looks pretty shiny and glowing with the cactus blonde head. ;)

:D

Just my opinion, but I think you look best with long red hair. I've always preferred dark hair (as shown by my avatar.... :P ) but I do think dark red hair matches your complexion best.

wow, a lot of changing dyed hair color... the red, and the blonde looks good on ya...

An spiked blonde hair looks good on ya.

Back