The Pictures of me.

Sweetheart said:
:Oops: you got me blushing again! TSK TSK TSK!
now u see how i m good flirt!!!?? :whistle:

i hate hate hate red lipstick tho. Whoa i feel so hot in this room. I better get out of this room. U, girl should cool off abit with Tweety! lol

SherryCherish said:
lol.. yea i'm kinda tomboy too. how about baseball cap? mroe sexiest for u?

Honestly, I love baseball hat or another kind of hat, I would wear them sometime ;)

I bet you look sexy with that too :whistle:

Sweetheart said:
:Oops: Here blush again! I guess I need to dye my hair to be... Red or Brown?
AnNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO leave that sexii blonde aloneeeeeeeeeeeee

SherryCherish said:
i hate hate hate red lipstick tho. Whoa i feel so hot in this room. I better get out of this room. U, girl should cool off abit with Tweety! lol
LMAO!!! :lol:

SherryCherish said:

Come on! Join in with us, it will be fun fun fun fun!!!!!!!!! Just kidding! :giggle:

Sweetheart said:
Of course! :lol: because I'm going to Califorina and Michigan, so you can get that idea ;)

Yea, I love climate in SF area... It's too cool... :)

TrippLA said:
Yea, I love climate in SF area... It's too cool... :)

Oh really, What's Climate? Sorry, I don't know about Califorina that much, Maybe you can tell me about it? Thanks!

It's cool at night and little hot at day, it happened at most of days... SF are more feel like cool than LA does. I bet Sequoias's home would be same weather as SF does, not 100% sure. LA is hot, not rediciously hot with high heat index as in rest of southeast USA and even in midwest. Yea, I love LA weather because low humidity and hot isn't harm to people, unlike heat index.

Back