The Pictures of me.

Sweetheart, you look cool with a blonde spike hair. You are now a 'new' gal and it does make u feel better to change your hair now and again. What did Sequoias think of it? I bet he loves it.

Is this :afro: gonna be next? Can't see you look like that. :giggle:

Have a nice day with your new looks. :hug:

Sweetheart said:

That's me in October 2005, with my dark dirty blonde hair.

That's me in January 2006, with my red hair.

That's me in February 2006 with my boyfriend Sequoias, with my long hair.

That's me in March 2006, with my long hair and mixed color- Red, Orange, blonde, and brown.

Wow you have different hair styles. I prefer red hair on you... :angel:

That's me and my boyfriend Sequoias in April 2006, we shaved our hair off together.

I hope you don't mind me to ask you why you and Sequoias shaved our hair off together? It's just curious question... :fly:

That's me in June 2006 with my spikey blonde hair!

You remind me of my sister Sue. She shaved her hair and dyed into blond, exactly same as yours. It look cool on you but not my sister. I prefer long and brown hair on her. I will add the pictures of her later.

Enjoy!!!!! :whistle:

Yes, I enjoy myself to have view on your hair styles... :D

I guess TweetyBird got you influence of changing hair every week. :whistle: Are you and Tweetybird relating, BY HAIR??

OMG! Tweety and Sweetheart sure made me LAUGH so hard! Thanks for the laugh!!! :hug: both of ya! Now ya made me think to dye my hair! :giggle: I'll ask my best friend to help me out when I am in LA. :giggle: I gotta to love to give my bf a hard time! :lol:

CrazyMomma said:
I guess TweetyBird got you influence of changing hair every week. :whistle: Are you and Tweetybird relating, BY HAIR??
LMAO!!! yup yup shhhhhhhh! :whistle:

LakeTahoe said:
OMG! Tweety and Sweetheart sure made me LAUGH so hard! Thanks for the laugh!!! :hug: both of ya! Now ya made me think to dye my hair! :giggle: I'll ask my best friend to help me out when I am in LA. :giggle: I gotta to love to give my bf a hard time! :lol:
good good made u laugh! hehehe

Jolie_77 said:
Those pictures are radical! :D Naturally my hair is brown but I just recently dyed it red - which is just more like your 2nd picture and I'm loving it! :giggle: Oh yeah, the spiked blonde hair looks really GREAT on you! Sequoias has to be falling down on the floor wondering where you came from? hehe

Oh that's cool that you dyed your hair to red... Aw thanks! Maybe he did has to be falling down on the floor? :giggle:

sequoias said:
Lol my sweetie is a nutcase! :P She's a tease! :lol: Yep she looks beautiful with any hair style she has. She looks pretty shiny and glowing with the cactus blonde head. ;)

:D

Yeppers, I admit that Im a nutcase! :lol: I love to teasing you ;)

Aww you are sweet... :kiss: :ily:

gnulinuxman said:
Just my opinion, but I think you look best with long red hair. I've always preferred dark hair (as shown by my avatar.... :P ) but I do think dark red hair matches your complexion best.

That's alright. Some people think I look better with blonde, some people think I look better with red.. Different Opinions... But thanks!

Koala said:
Sweetheart, you look cool with a blonde spike hair. You are now a 'new' gal and it does make u feel better to change your hair now and again. What did Sequoias think of it? I bet he loves it.

Is this :afro: gonna be next? Can't see you look like that. :giggle:

Have a nice day with your new looks. :hug:

Aw, thanks! :giggle: Of course ;) Sequoias love it alot!

Maybe? :lol: We will see when I post the picture of me with new style hair! :D

Thanks! :hug:

Liebling:-))) said:
Wow you have different hair styles. I prefer red hair on you...

Yeppers :giggle: oh aw thanks...

I hope you don't mind me to ask you why you and Sequoias shaved our hair off together? It's just curious question...

Because, I wanted to try it for first time to seeing if I like it or not. But I love it! Also, I want to getting my nautral color back but I did dye my hair to be blonde which my natural color is Dirty Blonde...:giggle:

You remind me of my sister Sue. She shaved her hair and dyed into blond, exactly same as yours. It look cool on you but not my sister. I prefer long and brown hair on her. I will add the pictures of her later.

Ohhh, awww thanks. I do understand. I would love to seeing the pictures of your sister, Sue ;)

Yes, I enjoy myself to have view on your hair styles...

I'm glad that you enjoy yourself to viewing on my hair styles..

LakeTahoe said:

You're welcome! :hug: Oh really? That would be cool if you dye your hair! :giggle: Good idea to giving your bf a hard time ;)

I like all of your hair styles!

I am always doing something different with my hair too. Recently I put hot pink/red streaks in my black hair (I used Manic Panic hair dye).

LuciaDisturbed said:
I like all of your hair styles!

I am always doing something different with my hair too. Recently I put hot pink/red streaks in my black hair (I used Manic Panic hair dye).

Thanks!

I bet you look good with your hair that hot pink/red streaks in your black hair! :thumb:

LuciaDisturbed said:
Thanks! Abel loves my hair! :)

You can see it in my avatar!

You're welcome. I can see that, you looks beautiful with that style hair! I'm glad that Abel love your hair! :thumb:

Sweetheart said:
Oh that's cool that you dyed your hair to red... Aw thanks! Maybe he did has to be falling down on the floor? :giggle:

You're welcome :D Oh Yeah, He probably was after all He is heads over heels falling in love with you, So he's entiteld to do so! heh :giggle:

Back