The Pictures of me.

Jolie_77 said:
You're welcome :D Oh Yeah, He probably was after all He is heads over heels falling in love with you, So he's entiteld to do so! heh :giggle:

Oh yeah, I'm glad that he love my hair and such like that. He's amazing man and I love him a ton! :giggle:

Sweetheart said:
Oh yeah, I'm glad that he love my hair and such like that. He's amazing man and I love him a ton! :giggle:

Sweet! Hang on to him as long as you can! ;) :thumb:

Sweetheart said:
Oh yeah, I'm hanging on him as long as I can until he is ready to asking me :whistle: :giggle:

OooOoooO! :giggle: Well all u can do is nudge him and try to get the answer out of him when he is ready to pop the big question heh heh

Jolie_77 said:
OooOoooO! :giggle: Well all u can do is nudge him and try to get the answer out of him when he is ready to pop the big question heh heh

:rofl: I wish to do that, but I'm letting him to find right time to do that... ;)

Sweetheart said:
:rofl: I wish to do that, but I'm letting him to find right time to do that... ;)

LOL, I can understand that. Of course, It's best not to put the pressure on that. I'm sure he will ask when the time is ready.

Jolie_77 said:
LOL, I can understand that. Of course, It's best not to put the pressure on that. I'm sure he will ask when the time is ready.

Of course..I do agree with you. ;)

Wow! Amazing hair styles you have had!! Love all of them on you! Congratulations on your first hair shaven off!! I've thought about that and asked my hubby if he would support me doing that, he said "HELL NO!" Oh well. You're brave! WTG! :thumb:

I LOVE the bondle spiked hair! So cool!!!!

My hair short (gawk) and black, with highlights of gold and I originally wanted to get a metallic copper color all over my hair (which looks so good on me) but can't find "Blondisma" in the stores up in Toronto, so this hairstylist said the gold would look good.

Ever since I've had short hair, honestly not one damn single person has been able to cut the cut properly, and I always thought it was bad getting your hair cut having long hair! Short hairs way worse!

I tend to go nuts with the thinning scissors though! Again tomorrow to try to cut out more of the highlights to make it look more natural.

Maybe I should color my hair grey next time or a greyish white!

But I love the haircolors of the girls on the TOON show called 16teen, which is on at 7pm, Central Eastern Time. Black with purple streaks just at the front!

But Metallic Copper will always be my favorite!

Where do you and your boyfriend work? I'am curently not working, but might be volunteering again, I was volunteering as a Research Analyst for a Magazine on the Web, and next it may be with a Citizen's Watch group.

Sweetheart said:
That's alright. Some people think I look better with blonde, some people think I look better with red.. Different Opinions... But thanks!
You're welcome.

My fiancee actually dyes her hair to my favorite hair color: BLACK! She's a deaf goth, so she's really cute that way. :)

gnulinuxman said:
You're welcome.

My fiancee actually dyes her hair to my favorite hair color: BLACK! She's a deaf goth, so she's really cute that way. :)

Aww. Cool! I love black dyed hair! I like goth people...

I love the dark red hair!!! LOOOOKS AWESOME on you! I think it compliments your skin tone. To be honest, not sure if I like the blonde. I guess I always loved dark reds like auburn, copper and bronze. :D

Back