The Pictures of me.

TweetyBird said:
sure let me knowif he like it!!! hehehe :giggle:

:giggle: I already told him about it, he sounds VERY shocked and said WHAT?! :rofl:

Sweetheart said:
I'm waiting for him to answer that he accepts or not.. I bet he will accept it because he love women ;)
*rub hands* cant wait for his answer :whistle:

Sweetheart said:
:rofl: Sequoias thought we are too serious, he was like... Are you serious or not? I thought you love me and you rather to be with me...
awwwwww come on!!!:rofl: he know better this heheh

TweetyBird said:
awwwwww come on!!!:rofl: he know better this heheh

I know! :rofl: I told him that we are playing around.. He was like grrrr I'm going to get you tonight!!!! I laughed soooo hard!

Sweetheart said:
I know! :rofl: I told him that we are playing around.. He was like grrrr I'm going to get you tonight!!!! I laughed soooo hard!
LMAOOOOOO!!! if u need my help the let me know!!! :rofl:

:jaw: my u look so DIFFERENT.. im used to see you with red hairs.. but short and blonde hairs?? wow! but u do look good! :D hehe..

TweetyBird said:
LMAOOOOOO!!! if u need my help the let me know!!! :rofl:

Thank you! That's so sweet of you! :rofl: I love to teasing Sequoias to make him think that I'm serious but I'm not that serious :lol:

SmileyGin said:
:jaw: my u look so DIFFERENT.. im used to see you with red hairs.. but short and blonde hairs?? wow! but u do look good! :D hehe..

Aww thanks! I love that hair, freedom and blondee to blind people's eyes

Just kidding :giggle:

Sweetheart said:
Thank you! That's so sweet of you! :rofl: I love to teasing Sequoias to make him think that I'm serious but I'm not that serious :lol:
heheh good! :hug:

Sweetheart said:
Aww thanks! I love that hair, freedom and blondee to blind people's eyes

Just kidding :giggle:

welcome! hehe..

i know the feeling.. short .. free and worry free about hair hassles to fix it right etc.. long brush hairs.. i have long hairs.. :( been thinking of CUTTING it short.. :whistle: but nahh.. will wait till after wedding then i will cut my hairs short! hehe.. :D

wow u look so adorable.. i'm not used to see you that short hair. I bet its feel great in summer.. than have length hair.

SherryCherish said:
wow u look so adorable.. i'm not used to see you that short hair. I bet its feel great in summer.. than have length hair.
is she sexy?? *grin* (better fly away before she catch me)

Back