The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, app is appointment, just a short word for it, i havent got a blackberry, i decided against it! :P

lol, people using "app" as a "applications" for their phone these days. :lol:
What makes you decided against a blackberry?

Well number 1.

the guy in the shop said its not really useful unless you email all the time, number 2 they are quite chunky and plain.

Plus I like the phone I'v got as it's nice :P

Well number 1.

the guy in the shop said its not really useful unless you email all the time, number 2 they are quite chunky and plain.

Plus I like the phone I'v got as it's nice :P

So which was which? The one you got right now?

whew... just found out from friends that it's caused by pepto bismol before you go to sleep. I forgot to brush my teeth :mad2:

whew... just found out from friends that it's caused by pepto bismol before you go to sleep. I forgot to brush my teeth :mad2:

I was about to tell you so but you already found your answer. Happened to me too :giggle:

Just learned from a mass email at work, that one of the work colluegues that I knew from the apprentice programme three years ago has passed away over the weekend, believed to be affected from an car accident occured. :(

Just learned from a mass email at work, that one of the work colluegues that I knew from the apprentice programme three years ago has passed away over the weekend, believed to be affected from an car accident occured. :(

awww sorry to read that JClarke :(

damn... yea... one of our concierges was seriously injured in a car accident. he's at home, recovering.

I'm sorry to hear that Jake

tick tock tick tock.... staring at clock... leaving for Vegas in an hour.... :zzz:

Have fun in Vegas, Jiro! *jealous* I haven't been back to Vegas, oh who God know when the last time was! LOL! I think 1998! Too long!

Still no baby yet....waiting! I am almost 38 weeks...:shock: YIKES! I cannot wait for the time to get here and have our baby boy in our arm! Tyler is so excited and reallllllly cannot wait!!! So cute! :) Hubby cannot wait either...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back