The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait till next thursday!! Going to see christmas lights switched on next week at a huge shoppin mall, the BGOT finalist, Stavros Flately will be there :) Also lookin forward to Nov 1st, firework display

More coffee for me too. My 8 YO threw up all night long. I'm taking poor kiddo to the dr this afternoon. He's gotten some cherrios and coke down and he's getting some energy. Now the task will be trying to keep him still to rest!

More coffee for me too. My 8 YO threw up all night long. I'm taking poor kiddo to the dr this afternoon. He's gotten some cherrios and coke down and he's getting some energy. Now the task will be trying to keep him still to rest!

good gracious! I hope he feels better soon!

:wave: from Salt Lake City. waiting at airport for couple more hours for next stopover flight..... :zzz:

Who is on Facebook right now or has it?? I am kinda bored so I would like to get to know AD'ers. PM me or ask me to PM you with my name

I do have it...I am more careful who I add. :)

If you want add me, PM me then! :)

Who is on Facebook right now or has it?? I am kinda bored so I would like to get to know AD'ers. PM me or ask me to PM you with my name

Maybe your expectations and goals aren't realistic? We all have different shapes and sizes of bodies. If you're concerned, you can talk your physician or a nutritionist. Eating nutritious food and increasing activity is your best bet. Learning to accept yourself and be patient with yourself is important and takes time.

Maybe your expectations and goals aren't realistic? We all have different shapes and sizes of bodies. If you're concerned, you can talk your physician or a nutritionist. Eating nutritious food and increasing activity is your best bet. Learning to accept yourself and be patient with yourself is important and takes time.

Thanks for the advice Sally! I've been doing pretty good for the last little while, but the night before yesterday my glider machine broke while I was on it :)Oops:) and since then I have been wondering if it would be able to be fixed. I also seemed to think that since the glider broke I could start eating junk food :)Oops:) because I wasn't sure if it would be fixed again. My dad took a look at it about an hour ago and he figures he will be able to fix it. :)

Thinking about making my way to the East Coast next year after I get a job and a room-mate (to look after the ferret)... I miss living in hostels. :(

:P Only thing is...need to find out what carrier in the States I should switch to that will allow me to keep my GPS down far south as NC (only because there's a few people at UNC I want to meet.)

Thinking about making my way to the East Coast next year after I get a job and a room-mate (to look after the ferret)... I miss living in hostels. :(

:P Only thing is...need to find out what carrier in the States I should switch to that will allow me to keep my GPS down far south as NC (only because there's a few people at UNC I want to meet.)

T-Mobile?

Loghead, don't worry about it too much. You're still growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back