The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
now all rain...
hope Iowa won't FREEZE all winter =)

Hey, Newtonian! I did check out your business, but you need to add large sizes, even in limited quantities. Plump people like to show their deaf pride too!

I also like long sleeves. Cool that Iowa has this.. But are you the only Deaf person in Newton?:lol:

I have a lot of asl homework... and a lot of practicing to do.. but im a happy camper!

I was like this :shock: this morning!!! I saw 2 does that was grazing in the park across street from our house! Too dark to take pictures. :( If we have a better camera, I will probably have a better chance! Oh well...they were gone when I got back about 1/2 hr later. DARN IT! They were so beautiful....love to see wild animals around here....rarely we do see them!

< -- got the letter earlier tonight in regards of the car accident.

Indian summer begins! Weather was prefect yesteday. 75 degree! :)

It's quiet today at Chez Sallylou since my kid is feeling better. :aw:

I wonder what kind of mischief Jiro is getting into in Vegas. :hmm:

I'm off to Costco. I live such an exciting life. :laugh2:

It's quiet today at Chez Sallylou since my kid is feeling better. :aw:

I wonder what kind of mischief Jiro is getting into in Vegas. :hmm:

I'm off to Costco. I live such an exciting life. :laugh2:

Mind picking me up an iPod Touch while you're there? They're like 30 bucks cheaper than the ones at the Apple Store. Gratzi. :wave:

SC, my teen wants the ipod touch and I didn't get it for him either. Too expensive. :(

I cant believe my hubby and daughter are sick again. I am sick sick of this flu season already!

I hate when you walk into a room .and you simply ask something to the person next to you and they have an attitude about it.. it really makes me mad... just because that person's having a bad day doesn't mean they have to ruin everyone elses. i hate that!

My kid finally got his flu shot today...get over with it! :) He wasn't happy but dr explained it is best and not pass anything to our new baby when he is here. So he is fine now. :)

Hey, Newtonian! I did check out your business, but you need to add large sizes, even in limited quantities. Plump people like to show their deaf pride too!

I also like long sleeves. Cool that Iowa has this.. But are you the only Deaf person in Newton?:lol:

Yes I should add to website all sizes. We do go up to 2x on the site but can accomodate most any size and color.
we will add to the website as we grow.:lol:

I will meet with my screen printer tomorrow and email you with info.

Im hearing , biz partner is Deaf:giggle:
there are a few Deaf here in Newton.

I started an ASL social here at coffee shop once a month
few HOH and other hearies that want to learn
THX

I hate when you walk into a room .and you simply ask something to the person next to you and they have an attitude about it.. it really makes me mad... just because that person's having a bad day doesn't mean they have to ruin everyone elses. i hate that!

Yeah, tell me about it. You are not alone, it happen to the rest of us. That is the world we live in.

okay.. im getting closer to the 1000 posts mark.. its been a struggle :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back