The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a fish sandwich from Arthur Treachers that end up burning my tongue. :(

A pox on your house! :eek3:

My youngest child has the chickenpox despite *two* varicella vaccinations. Fortunately, it's a mild case. He will be home for a few days until his rash scabs over.

I brought him doughnuts so he's pretty happy right now. :D

Luckily you only get the Chicken Pox once! :) I got it when I was younger as well.

Good, just came home from a hard workout at the gym. It was so exhausting that I fell asleep in the sauna room there. OOOPPS!

Wow, Strong muscles i bet! i did that too but i walked over 5 miles in 6 hours but i was all over town with city bus getting to my appointments. i fall flat on my couch then 10 minutes my dad shows up and took me to another appointment. One thing i always remember. Bring water bottle with ya! :giggle:

Other than that. My day is quite alright. Spend a day cleaning house. I rented a place. My own place right now. house is spotless. But my legs is pain in butt :shock: i been unpacking last few boxes and put them away and did laundry as well. I kinda say that was full field day for me. Living Alone isnt alway what i thought it turn out to be.

Just drop in to say hi!

I am going out for a horseback riding with my three girlfriends. So, have a safe holiday! :)

Hi Sosie! It's been a long time since we chatted here on AD. Have fun on your trip and feel free to send me a PM anytime so we can catch up with each other. :) :hug:

I just got home about an hour ago from Thanksgiving dinner at my Grandma's. :)

Good news! I overreacted about my kid's rash (not the 1st time). Dr. didn't think he had the chicken pox. No fever, rash is better, and he's going to school tomorrow. Yea for healthy kids!

Grandma's are the best. I miss my grandma so much. She made the best fried chicken and strawberry short cake (my favs). Good memories.

My grandma is a very nice lady, but I really miss my grandmother that died in '99. Her and I shared a special bond.

Grandma's are the best. I miss my grandma so much. She made the best fried chicken and strawberry short cake (my favs). Good memories.

That's so true! I miss my grand-mère sooooo much! She made the best fried potatoes, vegetable soup and strawberry ice-cream! YUM!!!!!!!!! :P

I'm sending up the white flag. Finally going to the doctor about my skin. This madness must end. :mad2:

More rashes! Hope that you feel better soon, SC!

More rashes! Hope that you feel better soon, SC!

It's not a rash. I've been experiencing alot of acne lately and I don't know why. I've always had clear skin, even back when I was a teenager. Now that i'm in my thirties it's suddenly flared up out of nowhere. It's quite frustrating but i'm determined to find out what's causing it and prevent further breakouts.

But thanks for your well wishes, sally. :ty:

Hi Sosie! It's been a long time since we chatted here on AD. Have fun on your trip and feel free to send me a PM anytime so we can catch up with each other. :) :hug:

Hi Hear Again,
Yeah, it's been a really long time since we chatted. So, welcome back!!! :hug: :)
My three girlfriends and I had a great time riding our horses for three whole hours. We are looking forward to going there again in the near future.
We went out for dinner at Applebee's. And then, stopped by at my place for a chat and drinking some wine, with my other friends. We had a nice time! Thanks. I hope you had a long nice weekend as much as I did!
You can contact me anytime! *wink*

I hope everyone had a nice Columbus Day weekend!

It's not a rash. I've been experiencing alot of acne lately and I don't know why. I've always had clear skin, even back when I was a teenager. Now that i'm in my thirties it's suddenly flared up out of nowhere. It's quite frustrating but i'm determined to find out what's causing it and prevent further breakouts.

But thanks for your well wishes, sally. :ty:

maybe stress?

Just drop in to say hi!

I am going out for a horseback riding with my three girlfriends. So, have a safe holiday! :)

take me! I heart horseback riding. I might go to Las Vegas next week for some ATV and horseback riding at canyon. I'm also planning on another road trip to Virginia this weekend. oye oye.

Hormones? BCP can help if it's hormone related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back