The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's around 12 degrees so Okay its not that cold. *giggles*

It usually snows in Feb/March/April.

that's rather chilly for October...

4_6day.jpg

Just got back from a firehouse open house in Ellicott City. It was so much fun and they had terps on the site to interpret if needed. I was AMAZED!!! I love living in MD!!! So Deaf-culture friendly except for those in the medical field. :lol:

Honestly that I feel that you guys don't mind me at all... so I guess I am going to leave this AD for good... so hope you guys have a great year! Take care!

Wont be announcing the baby news and everything to you guys... I have been wondering about you guys but I guess not.... so good luck!

Dont mind me at all.... :(

that's rather chilly for October...

4_6day.jpg

I am pretty sure Lissa was referring to 12 C degrees and not 12 F... temperature was a little higher today here... about 64 F (18 C). Nice and sunny :D

I have too much going on right now :( so I definitely enjoyed my day!!!!!!!!

Don't think about others....just focus on your self and new baby inside you. I don't care what other thinks....I come here from time to time. :)

I do have FB and if you want to keep in touch, you can PM me.

Take care! :wave:
Honestly that I feel that you guys don't mind me at all... so I guess I am going to leave this AD for good... so hope you guys have a great year! Take care!

Wont be announcing the baby news and everything to you guys... I have been wondering about you guys but I guess not.... so good luck!

Noooooooo, stay! :aw:

I just got home, and so I must have missed something. I will miss knowing about your baby.

I don't know what happened either. I'm sad to see you leave. I'm on FB if you want a new friend. PM me and I'll give you info.

I am thinking if my paychecks do not improve I may be sitting out of Uni for the spring semester, and I still must repay a loan. Damn layoffs and pissy hours.

it's around 12 degrees so Okay its not that cold. *giggles*

It is about the same here temperature-wise. :)

As for snow... I know some people in Alberta (a Canadian province west of Ontario) who have already received their first snow fall. :shock: It usually starts to snow here in November, but last year it started in October. Then we have snow until March.

:shock:

How did you come up with such a conclusion? Stay! :)

When I got up this morning the ground was white with snow. But it has all melted away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back