The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, take you and join me with my three girlfriends.
Hey, take me to Las Vegas and at Canyon. :giggle:
It sounds beautiful, Jiro.
We went to Western Massachusetts. It was beautiful scenery, like sunset, fall trees, and the river, etc. I took some pictures there. (I really enjoy pictures of beautiful sceneries... )
Have a good ride, Jiro!!!

:) I just booked a trip to Vegas for next wed. I will book for some horseback riding thru canyon. it's long overdue.... I surely miss riding horse but I need to learn how to properly ride it! I hate riding it like a damn tourist lol.

Thanks, Frisky. Dr told me that topical Rx won't work. I'm against taking accutane because of risks and side effects. I'll continue to look for my miracle cure.

accutane aka pills?

Sometimes it works for me, sometiems it doesn't work for me but i still stick with this aubrey product.

Find one which that agrees with your face, dry skin, or normal skin or oily skin or combination skin.

1)Cleaning lotion
2)Toner
3) moisterizing (find your skin that agrees with the product)

Skin Care

I can't LIVE WITHOUT the TONER.

what kind of acnes do you have? I tend to get a "look like boil" (infection zits) face. But It is not BOIL but it looks like. I don't mind blackhead or tiny white zits but "look like boil" zits.

No, I get cysts. Much more difficult to deal with. I have very sensitive skin, too. I can't wear band aids because the adhesive makes my skin breakout. Sucks to be me!

yes accutane pill. a very strong acne medication. it has some side effect especially dryness and drowsiness. for women - you must be on birth pills because of accutane's horrible side effect on fetus.

No, I get cysts. Much more difficult to deal with. I have very sensitive skin, too. I can't wear band aids because the adhesive makes my skin breakout. Sucks to be me!

Oh. I feel you. I have one cyst under my chin. My dr told me that dr can perform surgery but i declined it since it costs too much. This is not covered with my insurance.

I understand about not taking the kind of pills. I am taking doxycycline hyclate for my ocular rosacea. Doxycycline hyclate can apply to acne too. Have Dr mention about it? i have been avoiding any pills until i have ocular rosacea. I have to take it with no choice. It only help to control not to get inflammable in my eyes but it is no curable for my eyes. :|

That sounds really bad. Anything that effects your eyes is especially troublesome. Hope you get it under control soon.

Yes, Jiro, accutane is very powerful. It works but sometimes the acne comes back. I'm nervous about taking it.

That sounds really bad. Anything that effects your eyes is especially troublesome. Hope you get it under control soon.

Yes, Jiro, accutane is very powerful. It works but sometimes the acne comes back. I'm nervous about taking it.

Yes Having ocular rosecea in my eyes is really annoying. I rather taking a pill than taking eye dropper that tastes so terrible in my throat. Sucks to be me. So far, I get it under control with my doctor's help.

yea it works for couple of my friends but yea it does suck big time when there's break out again - at least it's better than having your face full of acne like a teenager.

oh god.... I'm so glad that phase was over... it was horrible.....

yea it works for couple of my friends but yea it does suck big time when there's break out again - at least it's better than having your face full of acne like a teenager.

oh god.... I'm so glad that phase was over... it was horrible.....

I never had bad skin as a teenager. Lately it looks as though if my skin is making up for those days. :roll:

SC, do you use make up? If so, you might consider mineral make up. Something without talc or parabens.

That's better for your skin. I wear the mineral stuff. I look ghastly without it!

SC, I've always looked younger than my age. I used to hate it but as I get older I really like it! :giggle:

Organic Wear

Here's a link:

Buy Organic Wear Loose Powder, Translucent Light Online at drugstore.com

I live in a very humid area. The liquid make up tends to melt off. This mineral kind stays on well. Doesn't melt off when I sweat. Just give it a touch up or use regular power (same brand).

Thanks! I have seen organic wear online site but not at the store yet. Recently, I started using Femme Couture Mineral Effects Mineral Makeup (only foundation). I don't know if I like it. I don't wear make up that often. I would like try the organic wear some day.

You can find this makeup at your local drugstore, Target, etc. It's not very expensive. There's a tinted moisturizer and regular powder, too. It's a good line.

I ordered off drugstore.com because I had to buy my kid a marsh mellow shooting bow and I didn't want to pay for shipping. Kid loved the bow that shoots marsh mellows. The only problem is that my dog is on a diet and she managed to snag more than her share of marshmellows. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back