The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh btw - i'm back from Seattle.... :wave:

I am now on FireFox, the IE sucks my time and keeps crashing on me on my work PC, and like jiro said on his work PC, my PC is sooooo yesterday ( re: PC is outdated.)

Oh boy, Byrdie is sick! I hope that he will feel better soon as possible! I really hope that he does not have a Swine Flu... Let's pray him that he will be healed.

me got text from Byrdie. He doctor saw temperature already 105 has admitted into hospital. Had ultrasound on neck will have emergency surgery this afternoon. Doctor not sure he going make it.

All information me got now. Me keep u posted. Me ask what infection in neck nothing yet.

Thank you for letting us know, Squirt. We are all very worried about him. Please keep us informed on what is happening with your uncle.:ty:

oy vey! this month will be my worst busiest!!!

-CAPA examinations for students
-defensive driving for work purpose
-softball tournaments
-mothers day on this sunday to spend time with
-final exams for students
-field trips with students
-banquets

so much time that will eat up, definitely have so little time to check up on this, tooooooo hectic for me on this month and will have hibernate myself in those days.

Hope that y'all have a good month, people :]

My thought also. I have been checking back here since three o'clock. Hope we get an update soon.

Same here. I keep checking.

Woke up in the middle of the night to peek at the BB.

Now I am going to work. Will peek in later.

Worried about him.

:hug:

I'm in the market for a new computer but lately i've seriously considered switching to a Mac. My wallet is gonna take a serious sucker punch for it. I wish they weren't so expensive. :roll:

I really worried about Byrdie and I do hope that nothing more serious had occurred.

I really worried about Byrdie and I do hope that nothing more serious had occurred.

Agreed. I sent out an email last night with the hopes that his hubby has access and can answer it. I told him that we all were very concerned about him. I haven't gotten a reply yet, but if I do, I will pass it on.

Me sad.

Update Byrdie in ICU/CCU, critical condition, temperature under control had late surgery at 8pm, suffer 2 heart attacks in surgery--remove lymph node why middle of infection in neck to see if cancer or not, infection may spread to brain wait and see. Infection in neck cleaned out Uncle byrdie in neck brace but keep eye make sure not spread. Not know infection cause yet.

Doctor not know what infection as test not back.

Grandma flying Spokane today from Seattle, us family go tomorrow Byrdie still 50/50.

Me sad.

Update Byrdie in ICU/CCU, critical condition, temperature under control had late surgery at 8pm, suffer 2 heart attacks in surgery--remove lymph node why middle of infection in neck to see if cancer or not, infection may spread to brain wait and see. Infection in neck cleaned out Uncle byrdie in neck brace but keep eye make sure not spread. Not know infection cause yet.

Doctor not know what infection as test not back.

Grandma flying Spokane today from Seattle, us family go tomorrow Byrdie still 50/50.

Oh! So sorry. I pray he will recover.

I was going to post the email I just got from Byrdie's SO, but it says basically the same thing that Squirt has just posted. Let's all send healing thoughts Byrdie's way.

That sucks...hope Byrdie will recover and be all better as soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back