The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks sweetie.

I need more than sympathy--I need powerful drugs!

Go see a doctor. Tell him what kind of pain you are in. Perhaps he will give you something to relieve it.

Hope you feel better soon. :aw:

I did see the doctor earlier today about my fever and the pain.

He looked at me, looked at my ears and said that they were swollen and that I have an ear infection. ( God I thought my ear infection days were over with!)_

He prescribed antiobiotics and they have kicked in but haven't alleviate the pain.

The only thing that the medicene is making me do is go to sleep and higher than a kite! However if I have an ear infection--it should be draining from the ear which mine hasn't.

My gut is telling me something else and I am going to trust what my gut says.

I think there is something else going on.

You know that feeling when you are sick and your gut is telling you something else that is different from the doctor? That's what I told my doctor and he said, "Oh never mind--you just have an ear infection." :hmm:

Wrong guesses and you will be able to fly home.
whew!

I been sick all day with a temperature between 100 to 102 degrees and nothing seems to "kicking it". Plus my neck on the left side is swollen.

I was told that I had an ear infection but something isn't right because my ear would be draining and it isn't. :(

I have never been this miserable!
oh my lordy! swine flu! :run:

He looked at me, looked at my ears and said that they were swollen and that I have an ear infection. ( God I thought my ear infection days were over with!)_

He prescribed antiobiotics and they have kicked in but haven't alleviate the pain.

The only thing that the medicene is making me do is go to sleep and higher than a kite! However if I have an ear infection--it should be draining from the ear which mine hasn't.

You know that feeling when you are sick and your gut is telling you something else that is different from the doctor? That's what I told my doctor and he said, "Oh never mind--you just have an ear infection." :hmm:

He probably gave you a decongestant, or antihistamine.

It dries you up and makes you sleepy. But does not relieve the pain.

If you are not happy with your diagnosis. Go get a second opinion.

Ear infections in Adults, usually do not cause fevers. :hmm:

He probably gave you a decongestant, or antihistamine.

It dries you up and makes you sleepy. But does not relieve the pain.

If you are not happy with your diagnosis. Go get a second opinion.

Ear infections in Adults, usually do not cause fevers. :hmm:

My thoughts exact because ear infections would cause drainage from the ear and I'm not getting that plus a fever....

I am going to give it the night to see if there is any changes. If there is no changes by tomorrow morning--I'll make another trip to the doctor or worse case--the ER.

My thoughts exact because ear infections would cause drainage from the ear and I'm not getting that plus a fever....

I am going to give it the night to see if there is any changes. If there is no changes by tomorrow morning--I'll make another trip to the doctor or worse case--the ER.

Good luck! I sure hope you feel better soon. ER! Ack! Hope that will not be the case.

:wave: I will be excited to get new Canon digital camera by UPS package tomorrow.

:wave: I will be excited to get new Canon digital camera by UPS package tomorrow.

Excellent! and Just letting you know that my LENS which is attached to my Nikon D60 is broken :(

Excellent! and Just letting you know that my LENS which is attached to my Nikon D60 is broken :(

DANG! Being a Nikon D80 owner. That is a tough bite to chew.

Perhaps you can find a good deal at a local pawn shop. Just take your camera when you do so you can fit it, and try it, before you buy it. Just a suggestion to help curb the cost of the lens. Since they are not cheap.

Oh no! lens cracked? it was dropped?

DANG! Being a Nikon D80 owner. That is a tough bite to chew.

Perhaps you can find a good deal at a local pawn shop. Just take your camera when you do so you can fit it, and try it, before you buy it. Just a suggestion to help curb the cost of the lens. Since they are not cheap.

My lens's auto focus mode is not working, my father thinks that I dropped it but I didnt, but I believe it was cuased when I left it on the floor in my car, in a soft bag, may have casued this, but I have worldwide warranty, to take it in and see if I can get it fixed, if not, fuck it, will get a new lens. I bought the camera from Canada.

Ouch. Sorry you busted the lens on your D80. As mentioned before you might be able to find a deal at a local pawn shop as I'm sure the manufacturer will charge you an arm and a leg for a replacement lens. You might also try ebay. You seem pretty savvy on there to find good deals.

My lens's auto focus mode is not working, my father thinks that I dropped it but I didnt, but I believe it was cuased when I left it on the floor in my car, in a soft bag, may have casued this, but I have worldwide warranty, to take it in and see if I can get it fixed, if not, fuck it, will get a new lens. I bought the camera from Canada.

Damn it. Your 18-55mm lens right?

Just keep in mind that not all ear infections cause visable drainage. Give the antibiotics 72 hours.

Just keep in mind that not all ear infections cause visable drainage. Give the antibiotics 72 hours.

I agree as my daughter had numerous infections and none of them showed visible drainage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back