The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your beautiful day! :)

Gotta go and take dogs out to outside do their business, do some laundry and clean up in living room for today. Oh yea...bathroom, ick! I need to clean the bathroom as well before I leave at 2 to babysit at 230. :)

Just keep in mind that not all ear infections cause visable drainage. Give the antibiotics 72 hours.

It's a little after 8AM here and I been in the ER for the last 2.5 hours waiting to see the doctor.

Temperature hit 103 and my sweetie was nice enough to bring the lap top with him.....I'll keep you posted.

It's a little after 8AM here and I been in the ER for the last 2.5 hours waiting to see the doctor.

Temperature hit 103 and my sweetie was nice enough to bring the lap top with him.....I'll keep you posted.

Please do! That fever is a concern!

Wow!!

You are hot!! ;)

Last time I had a fever of 103. Was a couple of years ago when I had strept throat!

you okay?

How are you able to chat on the computer while you're sick? If I'm that sick, I would rather go SLEEP or watch TV.

Depending on what kind of sick, not every type of would make you want stay in bed or just watch TV,

For example, when I had serious back injury, I can't stay in bed too long, I end up on computer.

How are you able to chat on the computer while you're sick? If I'm that sick, I would rather go SLEEP or watch TV.

me got text from Byrdie. He doctor saw temperature already 105 has admitted into hospital. Had ultrasound on neck will have emergency surgery this afternoon. Doctor not sure he going make it.

All information me got now. Me keep u posted. Me ask what infection in neck nothing yet.

Sheesh, that is not good! Hope he will be fine

me got text from Byrdie. He doctor saw temperature already 105 has admitted into hospital. Had ultrasound on neck will have emergency surgery this afternoon. Doctor not sure he going make it.

All information me got now. Me keep u posted. Me ask what infection in neck nothing yet.

Oh no! :( I hope Byrdie is ok.

Make dinner for me and my good friend as rooomate ymmy!!

enjoy play with my baby smore aka puppy :D now she is :zzz: too much *smh*

Done post pic of her

YIKES! That sound really bad but I really hope he'll be ok!

Lord jesus, I pray for this guy I don't know him but I know that you can heal anyone, lord please help him I believe you can. Thank you jesus
Amen.

:(

Oh no! I just saw this thread! I hope Byrdie is .OK.

Please keep us posted squirt!

wtf!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back