The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving house.....again. This time, back to my parents and will save $$ as I can since I want to buy house this year before the end of June.

damn son. you gotta make a more careful decision next time.

I can't blame you for that one. I wouldn't drive an hour, either! But I like it because with my fibromyalgia, I can't handle any kind of high impact exercise, but the yoga keeps me stretched out and limber, and that seems to reduce the pain and stiffness a lot.

what's high impact exercise? like boxing? and I could not do yoga for squat! I've tried it in Miami and I think my pants ripped. :lol:

what's high impact exercise? like boxing? and I could not do yoga for squat! I've tried it in Miami and I think my pants ripped. :lol:

Running and aerobics are considered high impact,because of the stress on the bones and ligaments.

I think my job is high impact, I think I will break a liagment sometime. :(

Running and aerobics are considered high impact,because of the stress on the bones and ligaments.

Couldn't agree more. I was a track runner in high school, and I'm not doing that again. I have Wii Fit now and while that's low-end (in terms of quick results - it's more for toning,) it's not high-impact.

I'm gonna go camping! (sing song) I'm gonna go camping!! This weekend! Woo Hoo!! :D... got several friends, and Family joining us this weekend.

Hope the weather cooperates!!!!!

Perhaps I will try the Rocket bomb this weekend :P

I'm gonna go camping! (sing song) I'm gonna go camping!! This weekend! Woo Hoo!! :D... got several friends, and Family joining us this weekend.

Hope the weather cooperates!!!!!

Perhaps I will try the Rocket bomb this weekend :P

Rocket bomb? By any chance are you talking about the bomb pop shots ?? :D (If you're talking about some other kind of rocket bomb I don't need to know. ;) )

I'm going camping too!! My oldest son and I are going to a cubscout campout..And I'll be turning 30 too this weekend..wow..don't know what to think about that

Rocket bomb? By any chance are you talking about the bomb pop shots ?? :D (If you're talking about some other kind of rocket bomb I don't need to know. ;) )

I am talking about the one that supposedly looks like the Popsicle.:D The one that you and Jillio and others were advertising last weekend!! :P

I saved the secret ingredients...:giggle:

I and my good friend has booked a 3 Berth motor home for 10 day road trip to the Northern Coast of Queensland, Cairns of course (it is almost on the top of the australia east coast) which we will go on the trip in early september. :D

I and my good friend has booked a 3 Berth motor home for 10 day road trip to the Northern Coast of Queensland, Cairns of course (it is almost on the top of the australia east coast) which we will go on the trip in early september. :D

Ohhh! Sounds like fun! :D

Should try breaking out a tent! Out the woods.

Just make sure, the Air mattress is trust worthy! :giggle:

Ohhh! Sounds like fun! :D

Should try breaking out a tent! Out the woods.

Just make sure, the Air mattress is trust worthy! :giggle:

Nah, we will be sleeping in our motor homes in located holiday parks in each captial cities on our road trip, I have planned out the road trip with my friend, and we both agreed with it.

Nah, we will be sleeping in our motor homes in located holiday parks in each captial cities on our road trip, I have planned out the road trip with my friend, and we both agreed with it.

Hey... Just as much fun... We used to have one. Always nice to have it during the winter month camping... (heater is always nice)

:lol:

Hope you guys have fun!

:)

Which is true, BabyBlue, it was originally planned until my friend suggested the motor home which I took the idea an fantastic one, which I have always wanted to drive one!

That s nice fun for camping trip! what is model of 3 Berth RV? how many sleepers?

oh someone is spamming around this forum at this moment. why does it have to be in the earliest morning. :D

meow where is the moderator chasing after the spammer. :D

EDIT: AH! someone busted the spammer. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back