The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That s nice fun for camping trip! what is model of 3 Berth RV? how many sleepers?

3 berth = 3 people campervan. Image below

euro_cruiser_cutaway.jpg

meow where is the moderator chasing after the spammer. :D

EDIT: AH! someone busted the spammer. :D

I believe the moderators gets alerted once the spammer spams the site ;)

Good Morning ALL!! Getting the kids off to school and go back to bed. Stayed up WAY too late last night..ooops

I and my good friend has booked a 3 Berth motor home for 10 day road trip to the Northern Coast of Queensland, Cairns of course (it is almost on the top of the australia east coast) which we will go on the trip in early september. :D

That seems like a fun vacation. Send us pictures from the road! :wave:

Have fun Jake! I love camping and road trips!

I'm not happy that today is pretty warmer outside; 80 degrees. Yucky... =/

Well, at the least, I left my window open and turned my two fans on for all night. Now my room is being so cool down! Brr! So I closed the window and keep it colder. :P

so you guys will be sleeping "together" on same bed?

so you guys will be sleeping "together" on same bed?

No, there is two seperate beds in the R.V

EDIT: If you were wondering where the second bed is, the table and chairs converts them to a second bed.

Sounds like fun. Lots of fun. I'll probably go fishing this summer, but I can't say much more then that. still, I like to fish. (Don't really like to eat said fish, however, and generally put them back, making the whole thing a little strange but somehow relaxing). Oh, I'm hoping to coax my little brother and sister into a visit from NY. That would be nice.

No, there is two seperate beds in the R.V

EDIT: If you were wondering where the second bed is, the table and chairs converts them to a second bed.

so.. 3 guys, 2 beds...... who's the unlucky one? :hmm:

so.. 3 guys, 2 beds...... who's the unlucky one? :hmm:

You have never crashed, with another dude!? :lol:

I have shared beds with other friends before. Nothing sexual about it. Beats the hell out of sleeping on the damn floor!

I have decided with the school year winding down, now is the prime time to look for a full-time job at Tyson, Im giving up on ConAgra, after six months of waiting, and currently working 4 jobs, its getting ridiculous. Tomorrow Im subbing at the school, and during my prep period Im going to the unemployment office to get an application and hopefully I will be able to get on 3rd shift there, and have better workhours that what Im currently getting. Im missing too much with my daughter and although I've got B's in my classes I feel like my grades are slipping.

Well you all have a good night! Gotta get to bed.

Both of my kids have a dentist Appointment tomorrow at 9 am.. as soon as they are done. then I am off to work.

:D

Have a good one guys and gals!!

lengendary? i must be too far removed from ad to know. could you please elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back