The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just uploaded some old photos on FB, those of you that have FB can view them.

I think it is 45 here, but that beats the freezing temperatures we have had. We put pansies in a window box right before the latest cold snap and have been covering them at night.

Sitting here relaxing, on a rainy day.

Heard Thunder, for the first time in the year of 2009! :lol:

Oh, no.. the snow comes back again. Last nite I heard angry thunder a few time before rain came down. I was scared that was loud closer to the ceiling, I've ever heard!

Must....have....a....coffee.....fix....NOW :mad2:

My eyes are dead tired, was in bed by 2am, and its 830am - Im at work! :mad2:

I'll just go to the cafe...now. Must...have...a ...coffeee... fix.

Just finished walking the dog, doing leg wieghtlifting, and kickboxing. Boy, I am feeling the burn in my legs!!! Loving it! :)

Soon I will have to get everything ready for the workweek ...not my favorite thing to do but someone has to do it.

Dammiut, my acid reflux has returned :(

now you understand the risk of imitating Jiro.. :( dude - pop some acid reflux medication.

Lucky, my pills is at work, and I am at work, it is sitting on the bench, will fetch some water and pop in some soon.

Lucky, my pills is at work, and I am at work, it is sitting on the bench, will fetch some water and pop in some soon.

when you're having acid reflux - you're not supposed to drink anything acidic or carbonated. so that means no coffee, orange juice, soda, etc. Only water.

btw - what do you drink coffee with milk and sugar?

when you're having acid reflux - you're not supposed to drink anything acidic or carbonated. so that means no coffee, orange juice, soda, etc. Only water.

btw - what do you drink coffee with milk and sugar?

When I found out the acid reflux for the first time, my father told me that it was genetic, my father had it, my grandmother had it, and I have it :( Damn it, why would these drinks I love have to go to my banned list???? :mad2:

Jiro - My coffee always have milk and suger (sometimes raw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back