The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
just took a political quiz to determine my political ideology from facebook. it says I'm JFK - a moderately liberal. interesting.... :hmm: Do you agree???

k4gill.jpg

**it's a pix of JFK saying that I am Moderately Liberal. "You're right around the middle, but you are leaning to the left. The donkey would be proud of you.

boring day as well.. i did all of the chores.. now waiting for my bf to get home with his 2 boys.. hmm.. :)

Good news for me. My brother and I got free seat tickets of Cleveland Cavs-Detroit Pistons NBA basketball game. We will go to this arena tonight. I will see LeBron James player. :D

I am jealous!!

just took a political quiz to determine my political ideology from facebook. it says I'm JFK - a moderately liberal. interesting.... :hmm: Do you agree???

"Liberal" is not the first word that would come to my mind in describing you!
:mad2:

But I just took the quiz myself, and I am also Moderately Liberal.

I thought I was very liberal. :hmm:

Last edited:
:mad2: am facing a big day at work, we are being understaffed, and I have to go to uni today - facing a major issue with our servers :mad2:

anybody know anything about this conficker worm thing or whatever it is?

I m bit tired while waking up. I returned home from Cleveland Cavaliers basketball arena last night then chatted with Nathan in VP till almost midnight. But I had enjoyed to watch this basketball game.
MSN-Emoticon-sleeping-in-class-074.gif

i broke off the engagement. :( my ex was so obsess with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back