The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe you...April's Fool unless you have a proof.

I aint. he been so trying to call me at 4am while i am sleep. it is making me mad. beside I thought i love him but i really dont.

EPIC FAIL!

5nu2w5.gif

Im not believing anything at this moment and I am not going to make comments about relationship til tomorrow, cause relationship can turn sour anytime during year.

Peace

Im not believing anything at this moment and I am not going to make comments about relationship til tomorrow, cause relationship can turn sour anytime during year.

Peace

Yeah there is point.

Seriously, when your mind is messed up and you got emotional, you won't be thinking of small details, and can get overlooked easily. So, this is not good enough evidence. Sorry...

EPIC FAIL!

5nu2w5.gif

damn it :mad2: i have to go to hosiptal for my sprain knee. it is so painful :cry:

damn it :mad2: i have to go to hosiptal for my sprain knee. it is so painful :cry:

forgive me but what the heck can hospital do for your sprain knee?? They're gonna bill you $1000 just for 1-min consult and ice pack :mad2:

forgive me but what the heck can hospital do for your sprain knee?? They're gonna bill you $1000 just for 1-min consult and ice pack :mad2:

i had it twice in one week. and this is worse one. it could be more than sprain knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back