The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an excuse for not being around since I was sleeping :D Now I'm off to work though... :wave:

Always lurking but never know what to post! ;)

Jamie

I have an excuse for not being around since I was sleeping :D Now I'm off to work though... :wave:

Always lurking but never know what to post! ;)

Jamie

some little drama going on! Go there and add your input! :mad2:

Shit I think I just had a seizure, lapse or something because I can't recall how I got on this thread... the last thing I was talking or reading about was the little girl dancing to the horny song in Octavian's thread....

You know - You're entitled to your own opinions and I'm fine with it. Let's leave at it. :)

By the way, Didn't you moderate for another forum as I recall you mentioned about it somewhere on AD? Weren't you moderating for free too? :)

:) It's now a paid position.

*drink coffee* Ahhh Feel good drink since outside is much pretty day :D

*give to Coffee to Jiro*

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:My uncle sold his home. He has to give my Lucky dog away. I am very sadden wish Lucky can come live with me, unfortunately, my apt rules don't allow big dogs like him. It really makes me :cry: thinking of it.

so you did it for free for a while.... :hmm:

Actually I was getting ready to step-down from the position. When I mentioned that I was leaving, the Administrator went ahead and start compensating individual moderators and asked me to stay on.

I did. :)

Hey Botts, your hearing aid (in your siggy) looks very chocolately. :D Are you getting ready for Easter ?????

Hey Botts, your hearing aid (in your siggy) looks very chocolately. :D Are you getting ready for Easter ?????

I am always anticipating every holiday!! But that hearing aid cover is really little monsters saying "booga booga". My daughter made it for me.

She makes clothes for her little daughter and her baby due in April, and with leftover scraps she makes these cool covers for me.

Lucky I have the taste of a toddler as I really love them!:P

Hi all, I need to start posting here more often. I am usually very busy during the week though. I also belong to another forum (not a deaf forum) so I spend time there. I am sad the week is finishing becaus I had this week off, I go back to my university classes on Monday.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:My uncle sold his home. He has to give my Lucky dog away. I am very sadden wish Lucky can come live with me, unfortunately, my apt rules don't allow big dogs like him. It really makes me :cry: thinking of it.

Ouch, that's not good. I'm sorry for your loss of your dog Lucky. :( :(

Ouch, that's not good. I'm sorry for your loss of your dog Lucky. :( :(

:ty: seq, its going to be something in the days to come. Just need to think positive.

Another successful installation at a customer's home. The customer is happy with his new MVP. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back