The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was banned, I would be back by 3pm USA time.

Come on, was that necessary?

He is banned for a good reason - Get over it.

Frankly, I am tired of seeing members complaining and whining about how other members getting banned, and saying "Free him/her or we'll start a riot". :roll:

Don't you think it is immature to do so?

It's not the end of the world.

:lol: Just a little humor. As for the immaturity statement--don't you think that was a little immature? :lol:

Think about it Jolie--how can one riot on AD? Besides posting obnoxious posts like......this one? :lol:

(However I still firmly believe that Jillio shouldn't have gotten the 30 day ban as I read all of the posts.....:cool2:)

Hey you guys...please stop complaining about someone being banned, there is NOTHING you can do about it. Please just let the mods do their job and leave them alone. They know what they're doing, thank you.

It's an unpaid job--why would you want to moderate and not get compensation?

I dont do anything for free.

People who moderate for free on websites----*no comment* :)

Sometime I will ban my little brother from playing my X-BOX 360 because his bad attitude. :mad2: ♦But I am not ready... :|

:lol: Just a little humor. As for the immaturity statement--don't you think that was a little immature? :lol:

Think about it Jolie--how can one riot on AD? Besides posting obnoxious posts like......this one? :lol:

(However I still firmly believe that Jillio shouldn't have gotten the 30 day ban as I read all of the posts.....:cool2:)

It's an unpaid job--why would you want to moderate and not get compensation?

I dont do anything for free.

People who moderate for free on websites----*no comment* :)

You know - You're entitled to your own opinions and I'm fine with it. Let's leave at it. :)

By the way, Didn't you moderate for another forum as I recall you mentioned about it somewhere on AD? Weren't you moderating for free too? :)

now now now.... don't be gloating around. tread carefully.

2i6jmo6.jpg

Interesting Flag, That you posted there! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back