The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL :lol: Highlander is NOT banned, his title 'Banned' is a trick... his avatar is still there, if the person is banned, an avatar would disappear.

OIC BS for the Highlander s trick. :lol:

LOL :lol: Highlander is NOT banned, his title 'Banned' is a trick... his avatar is still there, if the person is banned, an avatar would disappear.

OIC BS for the Highlander s trick. :lol:

he's using different character á (or something) for Banner. (see red bold print)

Thank you even thought I was banned for few hours :lol:

Now you are 5th in my list who thought I am banned. :laugh2:

MSN-Emoticon-angry-158.gif
You should change name!!

Hey you guys...please stop complaining about someone being banned, there is NOTHING you can do about it. Please just let the mods do their job and leave them alone. They know what they're doing, thank you.

Hey you guys...please stop complaining about someone being banned, there is NOTHING you can do about it. Please just let the mods do their job and leave them alone. They know what they're doing, thank you.

:laugh2: :laugh2:

I was banned, for a short time this afternoon but in the end, it was a misunderstanding, That's why, the AD'ers thought it was unfair and I appealed and won.

I was banned, for a short time this afternoon but in the end, it was a misunderstanding, That's why, the AD'ers thought it was unfair and I appealed and won.

I know....just if someone gets banned, there isn't anything they can do. If you got banned for a while, I wouldn't complain about it. There's always ways to chat with a member off Alldeaf, it's no big deal.

now now now.... don't be gloating around. tread carefully.

2i6jmo6.jpg

Well, game over. Things are back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back