The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, any further questions, please go to PM.

Thanks

We want to know what's happen.

Be freedom to speak.

15rmc21.jpg

Come on, was that necessary?

He is banned for a good reason - Get over it.

Frankly, I am tired of seeing members complaining and whining about how other members getting banned, and saying "Free him/her or we'll start a riot". :roll:

Don't you think it is immature to do so?

It's not the end of the world.

Come on, was that necessary?

He is banned for a good reason - Get over it.

Frankly, I am tired of seeing members complaining and whining about how other members getting banned, and saying "Free him/her or we'll start a riot". :roll:

Don't you think it is immature to do so?

It's not the end of the world.

I am sure mostly of us will understand if mod explain to us why someone got banned.

Use PM is not solve the problem at all.

I am sure mostly of us will understand if mod explain to us why someone got banned.

Use PM is not solve the problem at all.

Let's get this straight - When a member gets banned; That is the business between that certain banned member and the mods. It is not for anyone else to get involved or to join the bandwagon to cause a ruckus.

So, with that - PM is the best way to deal with it because it is not necessary to get everyone else into the business when they have nothing to do with it in the first place. :cool2:

If anyone chooses to do this and you have been warned we mods will discuss the appropriate action to be done.

aaaaahhhh!! retreat!!!!!

0,1020,847339,00.jpg

01_slapped.jpg

From left: Jolie to Jiro

The pics made me laugh...needed that cuz my mood was down.

I m surprised that Jake would be back from banned. i think that he s banned at 24 hours. You can't explain me about it. You may send message to me. Don't matter

The Highlander is banned now ! That s weird thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back