The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
now.... have a drink and laugh.... because today has been hell of a day!

sbtpmp.jpg

yea I couldn't find the keyboard shortcut for that

Character Map

MSN-Emoticon-angry-158.gif
You should change name!!
Too bad

Hey you guys...please stop complaining about someone being banned, there is NOTHING you can do about it. Please just let the mods do their job and leave them alone. They know what they're doing, thank you.

Nothing? I am disagreed with you. We are won and he come back from banned quick.

Ur just twisting my words, Highland...and I won't be replying you after this. Good luck!

Wow, its been a long time...

I'm recovering process as well. Surviving, indeed. It was nice for my friends bringing me tons of dinners. At least, I don't have to cook, hah lol.

Gosh, I do really missed being a busy dude. At this season, I'm going to be temporary retire from softball and basketball clubs. Its gives me a chance to be completely healthy so I able to play again...

Does anyone have a experience with plantis fiictuis [inflammation feet] ? Lemme know and many thanks

P A H!!!!

Just took my motorcycle out of my shed, re-hook up battery... Started up nicely and I had nice riding out with balmy 40 degrees! What a damn nice weather to ride!

Whew filled up a tank, not as bad as last year!

Does anyone have a experience with plantis fiictuis [inflammation feet] ? Lemme know and many thanks

No i have not. i am sorry about your sore feet. :( How nice of your friends take care of you.. hope you are feeling better so soon.

Mmmmmmmmmm! I am eating General Tso Chicken. So good! It has been a while since I had some. :)

Is that Harley Davidson's Sport, the 1200 or the 883 or another model? Looks cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back