The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's time for spring break.

I am sooo excited looking forward to the warm weather!! Love smelling the grasses and seeing the flowers gets blossom up so big! Today was a beautiful day and sunshines all day. :)

I am sooo excited looking forward to the warm weather!! Love smelling the grasses and seeing the flowers gets blossom up so big! Today was a beautiful day and sunshines all day. :)

Is that you Tinkerbell? Why changed your name?

One main reason I hate spring is Allergy. :mad2: It killing meeeee!!!! :mad2:

I'm well, thank you - just a bit bored at work, although, it is just the ususal.

That's good to hear! Last Monday- I just got promoted to be a manager. I am so excited and loving it so far. :) Management keeps me busy a lot. :)

That's good to hear! Last Monday- I just got promoted to be a manager. I am so excited and loving it so far. :) Management keeps me busy a lot. :)

Last Monday, I was told that I will me made permie by the end of next month.

What sort of manager are you?

Just when people finally start talking, I am exhausted and off to bed!! Good night AD>

That's so awesome that you got a permie. :) Congrats!

Backroom Manager- taking care of everything and firing people sometimes it depends on their action.

I'd do good just make 'department manager' at Wally-World. In this economy no one's quitting their jobs so there's few openings for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back