The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can take it all night to fight for this issue - my new PC is very stubburn

just checking in to say hey... hope yall are doing good... TJ is on his spring break and this week is busted... lot of raining and chilly.. :( what a great vacation- NOT! at least we are here at my bf's house so lot of things to do around here. ha! :)

haven't online much bec i been depress for moment so don't ask what happen it's only between me and a friend that's all....

Also i have lots think about myself right now

Pretty late on your end...hope you don't have anything pressing to attend to in the morning. You'll be :zzz:

I went to bed at 3am last night and only got 4 hours sleep and guess what I just discovered this morning?

I went to bed at 3am last night and only got 4 hours sleep and guess what I just discovered this morning?

You did everything wrong when you set up the computer?

No, I went to get the coffee, becuase today was unusual, because I was avoiding the specific cafe for many months, but what I have discovered that the coffee chick, I met has returned! WTF!?

:shock:

MSN-Emoticon-sleeping-in-class-074.gif
Not enough to sleep in four hours!
I understand that you still fought new desktop unit for dual displays.

I noticed that JClarke still be banned? What s wrong? What s rule for banned?

Impossible!! Free Jake and Jillio both!!

I noticed that JClarke still be banned? What s wrong? What s rule for banned?

He was warned the previous time, and he posted a flaming comment, so he's on a 24 hours notice.

He was warned the previous time, and he posted a flaming comment, so he's on a 24 hours notice.

wasn't it a flaming comment toward to Dell technicians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back