The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 more minutes till my escape...

Jiro - nice try, I just had a beauty sleep, guess you missed the opportunity!

don't lie. tell us the truth.

I went to bed at 11:02pm, and you sent me a message AFTER I went to bed at 11:52pm, which was 50 minutes later, you missed the opportunity.

MMM! *smell soo good* Made Mexican rice! First time! MMM! I think it'll taste AWESOME than boxed one! :giggle: I just put taquios (not sure if I spelled right) in the oven. :)

Is that for our dinner tonight?

Can't wait 2 weeks change shift back to normal shift.

MMM! *smell soo good* Made Mexican rice! First time! MMM! I think it'll taste AWESOME than boxed one! :giggle: I just put taquios (not sure if I spelled right) in the oven. :)

True, but it's too late in the day for me to eat it. I'd have to workout like crazy to burn it off the calories and I just don't have that kind of energy.

you're not gonna get uber-fat from one dinner. you'll live :cool2:

Exactly, as soon as after I started work at Pizza hut 9 years ago, seeing how these crews treating customer's food.... Diguesting..... I have been worked there for only 2 months, found another job at machine shop.

So ever since then I cut down eating out which resulting her learn how to cook darn delicious homemade food. Champ! couldn't better than at restaurant.
Plus.... it is cheaper, eh eh eh

ANY!! Homemade food, is much better than the prepared boxed foods!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back