The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Tinkerbell. I really liked it, and will want to watch it again sometime. My kind of movie in a lot of ways.

Pictures

JIRO - I made it happen!

My new Blackberry Bold (taken by my Nikon D60)

2mq21x2.jpg

My mini Laptop (Taken by my Blackberry Bold)

2qi4n7l.jpg

JIRO - I made it happen!

My new Blackberry Bold (taken by my Nikon D60)

2mq21x2.jpg

My mini Laptop (Taken by my Blackberry Bold)

2qi4n7l.jpg

I think that Dell mini notebook is silver color. but new one is black color?

Yes, Botts - that's the one.

Am not sure of the model, Chevy57.

I think that HP Mini 2140's keyboard is silver color but yours is black color. :confused:

No, the first picture I posted yesterday was just similar but the screen is more bigger and it is a newer model, I believe.

No, the first picture I posted yesterday was just similar but the screen is more bigger and it is a newer model, I believe.

Really! Black color is better than silver. I consider to buy Dell 13.3" Inspiron notebook.

About a hour ago, I went to the cafe where the chick used to work there, for the first time in more than two months. It is a little bit awkward.

But man, this thread is dead quiet, what's with it these days?

That's what happens when you don't post man, it gets dead silent like a ghost town.
That's how cool you are.
2nl9s86.jpg

About a hour ago, I went to the cafe where the chick used to work there, for the first time in more than two months. It is a little bit awkward.

Was she working today?

I just bought a new laptop tonight with the help of a friend !!! :) YAY !!!! I'm so excited to be replacing my ancient, crumbling dinasour of a laptop. (I've been using my regular desktop computer in the meantime.)

I just bought a new laptop tonight with the help of a friend !!! :) YAY !!!! I'm so excited to be replacing my ancient, crumbling dinasour of a laptop. (I've been using my regular desktop computer in the meantime.)

What sort of laptop, AC?

No, she doesn't work there anymore, she left. I saw a replacement.

Oh, I guess that's good. Still a bit uncomfortable, though. I had an email from my fex-friend today but nothing really new.

What sort of laptop, AC?

Here's the config:

HP G60t customizable Notebook PC
• Genuine Windows Vista Home Basic with Service Pack 1 (32-bit)
• Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor T6400 (2.0GHz)
• 3GB DDR2 System Memory (3 Dimm)
• 250GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
• Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD - For Core 2 Duo Processors
• 16.0" diagonal High Definition HP Brightview Display (1366x768)
• SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
• Microphone + Webcam
• Wireless-G Card
• HP Color Matching Keyboard
• 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
• Microsoft(R) Works 9.0
• HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope

That's exciting! I want a new laptop too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back