The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC, that's some good laptop - I bought a mini HP laptop yesterday, lol.

That's what happens when you don't post man, it gets dead silent like a ghost town.
That's how cool you are.
2nl9s86.jpg

You can't beat the duos like Jclarke and Jiro or me. But unfortunately work got in the way. Be trying to solve the slipstream thing for Windows XP before it's finally gone for good.

Softball Season is START [well...almost]. Pardon me, slowpitch.

I've been researching for 2009 slowpitch softball bats. I've been hittin' and mashin' balls with my several bats. Two of them are going to bury cuz its no sound inside :[

two bats: about close to 900 swung that mashed the balls. 2 left bats for me to mash the softballs.

laptops and computers are cheap nowdays.

Yeah, ditto. And I thought my junky $1.4k laptop I bought during college in 2004 was a steal, off newegg of all places.

Damn Moore's law, I tell you that law never ceases to be true.

I have a feeling once Obama fixes the recession stuff though, the prices will start hiking back up. Lots of companies and competitors filed for bankruptcy, leaving room for monopolization from the survivors once the economy is back in shape.

You can't beat the duos like Jclarke and Jiro or me. But unfortunately work got in the way. Be trying to solve the slipstream thing for Windows XP before it's finally gone for good.

Yep, that's right.

Yeah, ditto. And I thought my junky $1.4k laptop I bought during college in 2004 was a steal, off newegg of all places.

Damn Moore's law, I tell you that law never ceases to be true.

I have a feeling once Obama fixes the recession stuff though, the prices will start hiking back up. Lots of companies and competitors filed for bankruptcy, leaving room for monopolization from the survivors once the economy is back in shape.

Just a basic good laptop will remain cheap. You know, the SONLY pocket book PC which is a mini netbook type and it is for $2,299!!!

WTF!!?!?!

What's wrong with your slipstreaming?

struggling and many downloading hotfixes and drivers then slipstream them over Windows XP with SP3. It took me countless hours to perfect them and keep them up to date on the latest Microsoft Updates. I am using Nlite to slipstream.

struggling and many downloading hotfixes and drivers then slipstream them over Windows XP with SP3. It took me countless hours to perfect them and keep them up to date on the latest Microsoft Updates. I am using Nlite to slipstream.

I know what you are going through!!
I created a SP2 slipstreamed CD, way back a long time ago. That was NOT FUN, wasted hours and lots of human errors till I got it working.

Are you doing off an OEM or Professional CD? I'd be in for a download if you are gonna share an ISO of your cd once you are done!! Saves me the trouble and you get all the recognition for creating the cd :lol:

I know what you are going through!!
I created a SP2 slipstreamed CD, way back a long time ago. That was NOT FUN, wasted hours and lots of human errors till I got it working.

Are you doing off an OEM or Professional CD? I'd be in for a download if you are gonna share an ISO of your cd once you are done!! Saves me the trouble and you get all the recognition for creating the cd :lol:
I would share but unfortunately I don't know if it's a OEM. A man who repair computers at the shop gave me a copy of OEM which had a piece of paper of activation key. It is a XP Professional.

I would share but unfortunately I don't know if it's a OEM. A man who repair computers at the shop gave me a copy of OEM which had a piece of paper of activation key. It is a XP Professional.

Ok cool! It's probably OEM ver. All of my "legitmate" cdkeys (but I never bought XP :lol:) can only get installed by the OEM ver, not the retail box one - different codebase.

Let me know if you finish the slipstream, I am game for distributing if you are done.

I found my best friend from 18 years ago! We did so much together and lost contact due to me moving around and never saw each other again.

Until tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back