The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
ncff07 - lol but yes I'm sure it's not those. I think they have been found. it's 2 kids from Oklahoma. I rather not share anything more than that. No need to agonize people any further. Meanwhile - it's a mighty damn beautiful day... 45 deg with full bright sun. WTF am i doing here???? I should go out and ride my motorcycle around but.... I can't cuz I think it needs a couple of repair.

aye was just attempting to inject a little humor into a otherwise bad subject. they should do to those kids what they did to the cat(s).

Just another typical sunday for me - homework and work. Only a few more weeks of this! :)

I couldn't help but laugh at this funny/cute pix.

funny-pictures-tiger-has-a-killer-smile.jpg

I am going to be one of these blackberry addicts today, :lol:

Just about to go, in excatly four and half minutes.

No, Chevy, it is a upgrade on my contract to my ugly touchscreen phone. I will be getting rid of my hiptop (sidekick slide) so I can stick to ONE phone altogether.

ALright, I'm outta here. Back in a hour or whatnot.

No, Chevy, it is a upgrade on my contract to my ugly touchscreen phone. I will be getting rid of my hiptop (sidekick slide) so I can stick to ONE phone altogether.[/QUOTE

I meaning Nokia mobile to transfer to new BB? right? monthly charge?

I got a letter stating that Verizon is in the process of merging with Alltel.

Gotta wonder. They say my plan will not change. Then at the end of the letter that they will inform me of any changes. :shock: Tricky letter, contradicting one! I say. I sure hope they don't try to increase my phone bill or change my service.
:hmm:

I got a letter stating that Verizon is in the process of merging with Alltel.

Gotta wonder. They say my plan will not change. Then at the end of the letter that they will inform me of any changes. :shock: Tricky letter, contradicting one! I say. I sure hope they don't try to increase my phone bill or change my service.
:hmm:

They cannot change your plan or increase phone bill or change your service. but if they are implementing change, the rule allows you to terminate your current contract early if you want to. It's up to you to terminate it or to agree to new contract. :cool2:

thanks for head-up. I was not aware of this merger. wondering if it's good thing or not.... :hmm:

Wow, I did not know about it either till I just looked it up. YOu spooked the hell outta me BB, due to the way it was worded. I was like, "no way? gotta be a joke or I woulda heard about it already!"

It's Alltel merging with Verizon, Verizon bought 'em out.. but I've never heard of Alltel before until today so it must be area specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back