The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, not very active on weekends, but today is one rare appearance.

Hey..you study, too! It is never too soon to start studying!:whip:

I already started on my March's Lesson plans.

That is scary, even for my procrastinating self! :shock:

I am proud of myself. :lol:

Hey..you study, too! It is never too soon to start studying!:whip:

I have no idea about the course! I will start when I attend the course information session on Wednesday

Hey Everyone ^_^ aww man, i cant find my bf's cellphone number XD

I am so happy that it's Friday. I have Monday off so it's a long weekend for me. I have been making cookies for two days. It's the first time I have made them with my own dough.

Nice creative arts! Drooling!

Ugh... its been awhile since i came by AD!ive missed soo much! how to catch up!?
lifes been busy..hope everyone is well :)

Ugh... its been awhile since i came by AD!ive missed soo much! how to catch up!?
lifes been busy..hope everyone is well :)

You have been gone a while. But AD is constant. Everything should sound familiar.:P

My kitchen light was burnt out. I was about to remove the bulb, but it was cracked. I went in the basement to shut down the main fuse box.

After I replaced the bulb and the main power is back on, I noticed some lights were not working in some rooms.

I didn't understand what was going on. I went back to the cellar to shut down and turned the power on twice, and everything went back to normal. That's weird.

Nah, nothing's new -- only we have 4 new moderators.

I am very proud of my alma mater, CSD Fremont conquered Western Region Academic Bowl Champion! Now, next goal: win the National of Academic Bowl.

Go Eagles! :]

First day back to University tomorrow. :)

I am very proud of my alma mater, CSD Fremont conquered Western Region Academic Bowl Champion! Now, next goal: win the National of Academic Bowl.

Go Eagles! :]

That's cool! We might watch you on the national bowling show on TV! You need to announce your AD username so that we know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back