The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked in DC for 5 hours yesterday...going to DC again today. If I do this daily, I would be totally fit!

Walked in DC for 5 hours yesterday...going to DC again today. If I do this daily, I would be totally fit!

I haven't even "woken up" and already you are talking about excercising?!

Gee woman--are you trying to kill me? :lol:

I haven't even "woken up" and already you are talking about excercising?!

Gee woman--are you trying to kill me? :lol:

My dad and stepmom are here from AZ and my stepmom has never seen DC. :) It is almost 11 am here anyway..

Hello everyone. I think I am going back to bed. It's cold and rainy.

My dad and stepmom are here from AZ and my stepmom has never seen DC. :) It is almost 11 am here anyway..

Ahh--hope you are having a good time!

Morning! Byrdie!! Coffee!??

On my 3rd cup already!

<BOING!>

RISE-N-SHINE ALLDEAF!

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING THIS MORNING?!

I HOPE YOU ALL SLEPT WELL LAST NIGHT AND MAYBE HAVE GOTTEN SOME NOOKIE CONSIDERING THE SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY THAT IT WAS! :)

I didn't have my coffee yet and i woke up on sofa. You know what happens if you wake up from sofa. :mad2:

Do you wanna me massage ur neck make you feel betta much? :naughty:

Just wake up an hour ago bec can't sleep :-X

Also i m abt outta of here and get ready leavin to work right now and y'all have nice day :D

I didn't have my coffee yet and i woke up on sofa. You know what happens if you wake up from sofa. :mad2:

Ouch - That isn't fun at all, ha.

Also i m abt outta of here and get ready leavin to work right now and y'all have nice day :D

Why couldn't you sleep? You've been getting some actions lately, you naughty girl eh? :naughty:

Have fun and take it easy at work! :)

Oy...it's raining! :(

You could pray so hard for the sun to come back or do a whopping dance. :)

jesus.... jesus...... jesus...... what the <beep>.... what the <beep>...... I heard about this link and it was quickly censored all over. I managed to find one that's available for very short time. I just viewed a HORRIBLE video of this ASSHOLE OF THE CENTURY abusing a cat. He was performing an interrogation/torture-like methods on cat in shower with a friend filming it. That just ruined my day. :mad2:

jesus.... jesus...... jesus...... what the <beep>.... what the <beep>...... I heard about this link and it was quickly censored all over. I managed to find one that's available for very short time. I just viewed a HORRIBLE video of this ASSHOLE OF THE CENTURY abusing a cat. He was performing an interrogation/torture-like methods on cat in shower with a friend filming it. That just ruined my day. :mad2:

Geez.... That's bad, really. For the life of me, I just can't get why such people would do these kind of things.

Geez.... That's bad, really. For the life of me, I just can't get why such people would do these kind of things.

The boy was wearing a mask exactly like Jihahist and he looks like your average suburb "good-boy" teen. Mark my word - this arse will be found and be made example of. They all always get caught... just like that soldier who threw a puppy over the cliff. This boy left so many clues in video that there's no doubt he will be found quickly. I'd like to quickly change the subject not to get this thread fouled up. :(

people that are mean to cats suck! are you sure it wasnt this picture???
lolcatah8.jpg

or even this one??
dis-shower.jpg

ncff07 - lol but yes I'm sure it's not those. I think they have been found. it's 2 kids from Oklahoma. I rather not share anything more than that. No need to agonize people any further. Meanwhile - it's a mighty damn beautiful day... 45 deg with full bright sun. WTF am i doing here???? I should go out and ride my motorcycle around but.... I can't cuz I think it needs a couple of repair.

my neck is fine but I just need my coffee fix. I'm done with it now and now i'm :cool2:

I just woke up recently...at almost 12 noon. I went to bed at around 4 AM, ha. I'm eating cereal at this moment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back