Not open for further replies.
just noticed something....

faire jour.. welcome back! :wave:

Yeah, I got in trouble!

bbbbbaaddddd girl!
Whip.gif

i read something once.. no idea where..

Good girls go to heaven... bad girls go EVERYWHERE! :naughty:

I came back from deaf social at Northgate Mall and had a nice time and met 2 girls from Iowa. They moved in a month ago and they are nice peeps. :) I also saw my old friend whose is my classmate from CSDF. Of course, I see him once in a while since we bumped into each other at deaf expo last year.

I came back from deaf social at Northgate Mall and had a nice time and met 2 girls from Iowa. They moved in a month ago and they are nice peeps. :) I also saw my old friend whose is my classmate from CSDF. Of course, I see him once in a while since we bumped into each other at deaf expo last year.

Glad to hear you had a nice time

Good Night all. I'm going to try to sleep. I gotta clean house when I wake up. 6 kids tends to distroy it quickly..Atleast I have the weekend off with 3 of them..lol

I am so happy that it's Friday. I have Monday off so it's a long weekend for me. I have been making cookies for two days. It's the first time I have made them with my own dough.

Those cookies look like I made them! They are my favourite colours, and one is a butterfly :)

I am entirely pissed off especially on Valentine day, My email was hacked! :mad2:

I am entirely pissed off especially on Valentine day, My email was hacked! :mad2:

Yikes - How was it hacked? Does anyone else (that you know of) knows your password to gain access in the email?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back