The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you have the possibility of hurricanes and tsunamis, we dont!

just hurricanes.... and not often do we get any this far inland. im more towards the mountains than the coast.

yea but we have the tornadoes

Yes we do and here lately theyve been occuring at the least expected times! For example Feb 5th, one was on the ground from Yell County through to Clinton, or about four hours I think, thankfully the fatality rate was kept low because of the advanced warnings that all weather stations and muncipalities put out.

just hurricanes.... and not often do we get any this far inland. im more towards the mountains than the coast.

Ah, I did not know you were located more inland.

Beautiful job on the cookies, sarasf.

Thanks. They were so much fun to make. I made a practice batch last week but couldn't roll the dough out because it was too sticky. I called my Mom for her recipe and it worked great.

those look good! if that kind of cookie were in front of me theyd rename me to the cookie monster!!! yummy!

You are funny.:giggle:

Thanks, maybe I'll send you some next time we make them.

Those look really good to eat.. How long does it take you to make a batch from scratch?

Thanks!! I made four batches of cookies over the last two days and spent most of both days working on them. I would say a batch from scratch would take about 5 hours with 1 1/2 hours included to chill the dough.

survey of what?
As long as it isn't some weird thing!

btw, what's wrong with your 'pc

your signature stuff had animaniacs on it a few minutes ago but its changed. ill post the thing here for it... and i think the power supply died. it would turn on once and awhile then quit so i just started using my laptop full time and the desktop has been sitting...

would you like to take a survey cartoon:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOVBPKlyvd0]YouTube - Animaniacs[/ame]

Yes we do and here lately theyve been occuring at the least expected times! For example Feb 5th, one was on the ground from Yell County through to Clinton, or about four hours I think, thankfully the fatality rate was kept low because of the advanced warnings that all weather stations and muncipalities put out.

Yea tornadoes usually don't start this early..We are in for a long season..It terrifies me..

would you like to take a survey cartoon:
Oh jeez I remember this one now. As soon as I heard the voices and saw the the two old hags. This one is OLD!! I must have been like 12-14 years old when I saw this. Thanks for the laugh. I take it you used to watch it too?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE A SUR VAY?

i think the power supply died. it would turn on once and awhile then quit so i just started using my laptop full time and the desktop has been sitting...
sounds like you're on the right track. either take the power supply out, clean it like you're gonna blowdry (without using a hairdrier) your hair into a mohawk, slap it back in and hope it works. otherwise its gonna need either need a new power supply, or could be the motherboard going bad as last resort.

Yea tornadoes usually don't start this early..We are in for a long season..It terrifies me..

It doesnt scare me so much, but where I live, we are extremely prone to tornadoes as there are mountains on both sides of us (North and South), so it just sort of bottlenecks and it tears up everything through here.

They say that a devastating tornado usually strikes a community about once every 20 years and unfortunately we are due for one in this area. Of course if it blows away the Petit Jean Poultry building its a no-loss for me anyway as that plant is already shut down.

Oh jeez I remember this one now. As soon as I heard the voices and saw the the two old hags. This one is OLD!! I must have been like 12-14 years old when I saw this. Thanks for the laugh. I take it you used to watch it too?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE A SUR VAY?

sounds like you're on the right track. either take the power supply out, clean it like you're gonna blowdry (without using a hairdrier) your hair into a mohawk, slap it back in and hope it works. otherwise its gonna need either need a new power supply, or could be the motherboard going bad as last resort.

yep i used to watch and i wasnt that young!! LOL ill try the hair dryer thing when the surgeon lifts my restrictions. the hard drive weighs a ton and im not suppose to lift over 10 pounds. i got the thing on sale. its a HP cheapie was $300 after rebates from staples with a free printer and i used it for 3 years so if it dies i guess i got my moneys worth.

It doesnt scare me so much, but where I live, we are extremely prone to tornadoes as there are mountains on both sides of us (North and South), so it just sort of bottlenecks and it tears up everything through here.

They say that a devastating tornado usually strikes a community about once every 20 years and unfortunately we are due for one in this area. Of course if it blows away the Petit Jean Poultry building its a no-loss for me anyway as that plant is already shut down.

Is Petit Jean Poultry at Petit Jean. I actually grow up in Perryville and spent many many summers up on Petit Jean Mountain

No, your thinking of Petit Jean Meats that is based in Morrilton. Petit Jean Poultry is located in Danville.

I'm watching 20/20 special..It's makes me very thankful for what we have

I was watching the same thing only I caught the last 15 minutes of it.

That's fairly normal around here minus the coal mining. Just replace the mining with poultry and you've got a good picture of the area we live in.

Ugh!~

I got another 55 minutes before I can close up the office for the night and it isn't coming fast enough.

I wish this headache would go away.

I procrastinated all day and didn't accomplish anything. Hopefully I can do something before sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back