The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I think my shoulder/neck is bothering me since I have a crick on it. I kinda slept in the wrong way and now it's becoming a nuisance for me, haha.

I came back from deaf social at Northgate Mall and had a nice time and met 2 girls from Iowa. They moved in a month ago and they are nice peeps. :) I also saw my old friend whose is my classmate from CSDF. Of course, I see him once in a while since we bumped into each other at deaf expo last year.

That's great you got out and met some new people. :wave:

They do look like you made them! They match your My Little Pony avatar. Do you collect MLP?:P

What is your avatar? Is it little people pressed into metal? {I have vision problems.}

Oh man, I think my shoulder/neck is bothering me since I have a crick on it. I kinda slept in the wrong way and now it's becoming a nuisance for me, haha.

Treat yourself to a massage today.

<GASP>

Maybe I should fly to Kentucky and give you a massage? :naughty:

Treat yourself to a massage today.

<GASP>

Maybe I should fly to Kentucky and give you a massage? :naughty:

Yes, treat yourself to a massage. I think I will on Monday. I try to go for massages once a week. They are really cheap here. $38 per hour at the Chinese places

I made cake for slumber party tonight....boys will have fun create their own pizza and have some cake for dessert. They'll probably play on Wii and have some fun together! :giggle: I can't believe our kid turned 8 years old! :( My baby is getting big!

I made cake for slumber party tonight....boys will have fun create their own pizza and have some cake for dessert. They'll probably play on Wii and have some fun together! :giggle: I can't believe our kid turned 8 years old! :( My baby is getting big!

:) Sounds like you baby is going to be on sugar high tonite!

Oh, it sounds like you will have a fun evening. I love having parties for kids. They are always so happy and excited for their special day. The kids I work with will tell me that their birthday is coming up all year.

What kind of cake did you make?

Yikes - How was it hacked? Does anyone else (that you know of) knows your password to gain access in the email?

i shouldnt use my middle name as password damn it :mad2: Alot people i use my middle name constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back