The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
i shouldnt use my middle name as password damn it :mad2: Alot people i use my middle name constantly

In your house by a family member?

Chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting. MMM! I will put few different colors on trains...I'll take picture..it was my hubby's idea...since our son LOVES trains! :)
Oh, it sounds like you will have a fun evening. I love having parties for kids. They are always so happy and excited for their special day. The kids I work with will tell me that their birthday is coming up all year.

What kind of cake did you make?

I cant have coffee fix, unfortunately. And its time for me to shave off my facial beard off my face for the first time in three months.

Short chicks do EVERYTHING better.

Than who? The guys, I hope. ;)

I'm 5'7". Does that make me a short chick or a tall-er chick?

Either way, I do everything better !!! :rofl2:

Than who? The guys, I hope. ;)

I'm 5'7". Does that make me a short chick or a tall-er chick?

Either way, I do everything better !!! :rofl2:

Okay...you can be the exception to the rule!:lol:

Chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting. MMM! I will put few different colors on trains...I'll take picture..it was my hubby's idea...since our son LOVES trains! :)

Oh, that sounds good. I love cream cheese frosting on anything. Can't wait to see the pictures.

I cant have coffee fix, unfortunately. And its time for me to shave off my facial beard off my face for the first time in three months.

That's good. Get to shaving that face. I liked watching you sign on Youtube. I was searching for ASL videos and yours came up. :lol:

That's good. Get to shaving that face. I liked watching you sign on Youtube. I was searching for ASL videos and yours came up. :lol:

I got handful of videos on my youtube account but unfortunately, there isnt any recent ones, since I have nothing to say on a video. And I am now clean shaven, I feel better, :lol:

Never mind this post. Stupid server glitches.

Here is a photo I just took of my elderly cat sleeping with my young dog.

k4xvr6.jpg

I am 5'3 and half.... I tell everyone I meet I am 5'4 to make me feel taller. :giggle:

My hubby is 6'2.

How tall is your male friend, Jillio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back