The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkseid...:mad2: Batman's last word is "Gotcha" before he got killed by omega beam after Batman shot Darkseid by a special gun...(I thought Batman hates guns.)

whoa.... :mad2: I must read that comic. do you have a PDF file of it or whatsoever?

go to the main AD page, scroll down and click forum leaders. your listed under there. along with some more on there i didnt remember the last time i checked.

nevermind. on another forum im a mod at thats run off the same vB software under forum leaders theres NO premium members.. just admin, mods and supermods. i was reading the premium members as mods! duh!

I'm good, a bit cold and enjoying some quiet time. Hope everyone else is doing good too...

go to the main AD page, scroll down and click forum leaders. your listed under there. along with some more on there i didnt remember the last time i checked.

ah - it's Premium Members category. I gave donation to Alex so I'm VIP Member.

yea i figured that out.. eventually :shock:

been there done that..lol..hopefully your's doesn't take long..my dog takes 15 minutes to find a spot just to hike his leg..I'm like hurry up..lol

i was here alot earlier than you did :lol: no one here so i went to Nations app on Myspace and do moderating. Yeah i am moderator on there :lol:

she takes forever... starts barking and jumping on me to take her out... then runs out in the yard and stops a foot off the concrete and starts smelling.. walks around the front yard then has to go to the side yard and smells everything including the air... hen just up and decides she wants to come back in without doing anything! shes on the bed asleep already!

hear again get banned again or something? isnt she usually on about now?

naw, she's probably taking a break. I'm working on some physics crap as we speak, but I can join in for a convo if someone cares to.

geez I'm bored tonight...I guess it's 1am shouldn't be doing anything anyways..lol..lalalalalalalalalala

If I was still working, I would probably be getting buzzed at BJ's or TGI friday's right about now, talking about nonsense, and probably puking in a few hours later.
but i'm a student once again now, I don't have that luxury anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back