The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
psst. don't tell my psychiatrist, but i've been up for the past 48 hours without any sleep and i'm still wide awake. can anyone say the word "manic?" :giggle:

im still trying to understand... manic is ummm happy wasnt it?

im still trying to understand... manic is ummm happy wasnt it?

manic means several different things: extremely happy, heightened creativity, increased productivity, restlessness, anxious and/or irritable. in my case, i've been irritable and rapid cycling over the past 48 hours. hence, the reason for my ban.

my sleep med is starting to kick me in the you-know-where, so i'm going to log off now.

if i'm banned tomorrow, hopefully it will only be for 24-48 hours.

if i can't sleep, i'll check back with you all later. hope you're able to get some sleep, mints.

good night hear again...My sleeping pills are going to kick in so I'm not too far away either..and lord knows I don't want to type when they are in full force

maybe youll be able to sleep. nite hear again sleep well. hopefully.

yeah aren't you going to go to sleep?

I'm hungry and I need to take a shower. I also didn't do that chem quiz I was gonna do.
Damn it!

Yeah, sorry, I'm busy making supper :angel:

Oh yeah hey mints, I meant to tell you the other day but I forgot to-- have you tried "pushing" your LCD screen that was going bad?

I've encountered it in the past, sometimes it meant it was on the way to death and destruction, but a few were saved if you apply a "hearty massage" around the area afflicted. Might not work, but might work. Give it a shot. Just don't push too hard, but enough so that you'll see coarse ripples shooting through.

Oh yeah hey mints, I meant to tell you the other day but I forgot to-- have you tried "pushing" your LCD screen that was going bad?

I've encountered it in the past, sometimes it meant it was on the way to death and destruction, but a few were saved if you apply a "hearty massage" around the area afflicted. Might not work, but might work. Give it a shot. Just don't push too hard, but enough so that you'll see coarse ripples shooting through.

Oh! I guess it can't hurt since I was just gonna give up on it :giggle: Thanks :)

maybe youll be able to sleep. nite hear again sleep well. hopefully.

good morning ncff07 and all,

i had a restful sleep last night and woke up feeling refreshed. i'm ready to tackle whatever today brings me.

society's_child,

what are you going to have in your coffee this morning?

i want to watch the morning news on cable, but can't because it's too darn :cold: in my apartment and i can feel a draft coming through my living room window near my tv.

that sounds good. do you like to drink flavored coffee at all?

I do. At home i have 4 or 5 different bottles of flavored creamers. Here at work i usually stick to french vanilla (selection is scanty). Starbucks is an addiction of mine but i've cut back to save money. When I do go i usually order something like a white mocha or a regular coffee with a shot of toffee nut.

that sounds delicious, society's_child. i love flavored coffee myself.

i feel so congested right now and don't know if it's my cold or my allergies acting up. *sigh*

i feel so congested right now and don't know if it's my cold or my allergies acting up. *sigh*

Got caught up in work. I've still yet to drink any coffee yet. :roll: Anyway, I've had that feeling sometimes i can't tell if i'm catching cold or allergies bothering me. Often the syptoms are exactly the same.

Got caught up in work. I've still yet to drink any coffee yet. :roll: Anyway, I've had that feeling sometimes i can't tell if i'm catching cold or allergies bothering me. Often the syptoms are exactly the same.

at least it's friday, so that's definitely a good thing. :D

it's funny. i just posted on the ci forum that i no longer had any sneezing because of my cold, but now this morning i do. go figure. i'll just take a higher dose of my allergy med to see if that helps. if not, i'll brave the cold today and head to walgreen's for some benadryl.

it's also possible that i've aggrevated my cold symptoms because of my rapid cycling yesterday. it was a very emotional day on ad in the hugs thread and i started rapid cycling because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back