The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone ^_^ i am up still, i been not online for long time because i was killing viruses on computer, it was really bad. My mom help me to get rid of it, so everything is back in order. So, how is everyone? aww man :( my baby sister is wake, she been whining all day.

I woke almost three hours early, and I was itching all over. I have found red dots all over my body. I hope they go away soon. I feel like a science experiment. People keep giving me strange illnesses.

I've never before felt so motivated to roll my doctor over with a tarmac press. I think I just experienced a 9 spike in my pain level, and my doctor told me to take Advil :mad2:

Actually, for all I know, I may be allergic to Arm & Hammer laundry detergent. Maybe I'm allergic to my bed :shock::giggle:

I have meds for sleeping too, but it's the itching that's keeping me awake. Unfortunately, I don't have meds for itching.

do you have any hand lotion or cream? if so, try applying that to your skin as it may help relieve the itching.

psst. don't tell my psychiatrist, but i've been up for the past 48 hours without any sleep and i'm still wide awake. can anyone say the word "manic?" :giggle:

I'll try that too! I'll try anything :)

When I was on Zoloft I had a reaction to it when I drank so I would take an allergy pill..LOL It freaked me out the first time I woke in the middle of the night with red itchy spots..I called my sister I thought I was going to die..lol

When I was on Zoloft I had a reaction to it when I drank so I would take an allergy pill..LOL It freaked me out the first time I woke in the middle of the night with red itchy spots..I called my sister I thought I was going to die..lol

I was afraid I got chicken pox for the fourth time in my life, :lol:

But it is possible it's a reaction to something new I'm taking, though I've already been taking everything for at least a week or two.

I was afraid I got chicken pox for the fourth time in my life, :lol:

But it is possible it's a reaction to something new I'm taking, though I've already been taking everything for at least a week or two.

lol you can get chicken pox only once though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back