The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's also possible that i've aggrevated my cold symptoms because of my rapid cycling yesterday. it was a very emotional day on ad in the hugs thread and i started rapid cycling because of it.

Rapid cycling? Biking, you mean?

Rapid cycling? Biking, you mean?

nope. i mean rapid cycling. rapid cycling is a type of bipolar disorder that causes frequent mood changes. in my case, these mood swings take place every hour. i can shift from mania to depression to anger/irritability to depression to anger/irritability back to mania or any combination of the 3 all in the span of 60 minutes or less.

nope. i mean rapid cycling. rapid cycling is a type of bipolar disorder that causes frequent mood changes. in my case, these mood swings take place every hour. i can shift from mania to depression to anger/irritability to depression to anger/irritability back to mania or any combination of the 3 all in the span of 60 minutes or less.

Oops, sorry! Boy was my guess way off. Wow.:|

I'm happy today is Friday because that means no classes today!!

I'm going to pick my food up from my favorite resturant ;) it's Italian and Greek. Yummmmmmy!

Tonight my friend will come and Chinese food delivered. Shrimp rice noodles, my favorite. :)

I must not have a life if I'm online at 10:00 p.m on a Friday night! :D LOL .. No I'm just so tired from studying and tests and being sick last week that it's good to stay home tonight.

I walked home from my broken-down car 11km/7mi in perfect darkness. I texted everybody I know, and nobody could help me, so I walked. I got home in total blackness by thinking what Hear Again might do if she found herself in my position without a guide dog. WHEW!!!! I'm glad to be home!!!!!!!! No sight nor sound to guide me, but the feel of the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back