The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys got Rubys too? Thats good stuff. How about IN-N-OUT or Johnny Rockets?
Yeah jack in the box is good too, I like their curly fries the best.
in_n_out_logo.jpg

johnnyrockets.jpg

was going to say id never heard of in-n-out or johnny rockets either one... used to live in northern ohio and they werent up there either. ohh i forgot one.. weve got the sonic here too. and another pizza place called piccolos think its based out of chicago but not sure.

NVM about in-n-out.. did a quickie search and seems you guys are out of our western loops.. you are missing out without in-n-out!

In-N-Out Burger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its like one of the best joints around, and ham/cheeseburgers under $2 each, and double-doubles for $2.39ish

One good thing about In-n Out is their fries! They cut them right on spot and fry them. Yum!

Yes ^_^ fried steak with mash potatoes and brown gravy, roll, green beans with onions

I had that for dinner. along with bacon cheeseburger and mozzarella sticks and boneless buffalo hot wings.

I had that for dinner. along with bacon cheeseburger and mozzarella sticks and boneless buffalo hot wings.
OH? i am still hungry although i am really tired, i just got promote to moderator last month on myspace nations app. :D
:wave::wave:
other than that, good night everyone Sweet Dreams.

One good thing about In-n Out is their fries! They cut them right on spot and fry them. Yum!

boo-yeah another brother here that knows the good word of in-n-out

seriously, i'm not looking to start a turf war here but you central and easters are MISSING OUT!!

only other popular place i would be able to think of aside from the famous fast food ones is like... that cafe shop in seinfeld, lol

damn, this is making me hungry but i am just going to stick to my glass of water.

OH? i am still hungry although i am really tired, i just got promote to moderator last month on myspace nations app. :D
:wave::wave:
other than that, good night everyone Sweet Dreams.

use the stove unless it's electric. then use the lighter thing from your car.

I've light cigarettes with electric stoves before. My car lighter doesn't work..it works with my phone charger but not he lighter thing..grrr

we should give ourselves a handle like the late shift crew or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back